*~Team SamAÈ~*

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and his aides!

*~Team SamAÈ~*

Postby Samantha14 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello fellow ToOers!
Welcome to Team SamAÈ's platform! My running partner, AE, and I hope you like what you see, and we look forward to giving 110 % and more to our fair Town. We hope we can serve to the best and beyond of our abilities, and that you will be completely satisfied with everything! Looking forward to a great term! \:D/

Please, let us introduce ourselves!

Mayor: Hello all, Samantha14 here. But, you can call me Sam, Sammy, or really whatever works for you. As some of you know, I'm rather new to the ToO. However, I still hope and pray that, if I win, I can help make ToO a better place, one post at a time.

You all may want to know a bit about me. First of all, You're a stalker. Haha, just kidding. Well, let's see. I'm fourteen years old, and have been an AIO fan since Pre-K. I enjoy art, music, reading, writing, acting, photography, dance, school, church, and many other things that I would tell you, but we would be here all night.
Some of you may know me from other boards such as the Soda Shop or Campbell County. I'm a member of all three boards, and I think they're all unique and wonderful in their own way. I really hope I can help make ToO even better than it already is.

AE and I have a lot of great ideas in store for you, so if we win, we hope we can make this place as fun and exciting as ever! ~Sam.

Chief of Police: What's up, guys?

I'm American Eagle. I don't need much of an introduction. If you don't know me by now, you are definitely not a single lady.

So, I've admin'd this place before and I miss working with Catspaw, mostly. I have the summer off of school and I anticipate having a lot of evenings available for internet usage. I've always enjoyed running contests and events, and there's nothing like a red username. Sam is super new but you all are going to love her. Together, we're going to make sure this place remains classy and fun. Keep calm and vote for us! -AE

You guys still awake? I'd hope so! We have some awesome events planned for you! Here, take a look!

EVENTS:

Yep, you heard right! We're bringing the Bible Bowl back! Everyone loves a good quiz game, and what better way to test your knowledge and grow in faith more than a Bible version? Well, that's why we're proud to announce the second ToO Bible Bowl! \:D/

"For each of ten weeks this summer, AE will be running a contest with a tangible prize! Each week, every ToOer will have the opportunity to make a prediction on something. One week it might be an NBA Finals game, or the #1 song of the week, or the winner of a TV reality show. If you predict the event correctly, you'll receive $10 in ToO cash! That sounds great, right? Well, for each time you pick a week correctly, you'll be entered once in the Summer Grand Prize. (For example, if Marvin D. were to guess 7 out of 10 weeks correctly, he'd be entered into the drawing hat 7 times.) One entry will be randomly drawn and the winner will receive a $20 gift card to Christianbook.com!"

Okay, yeah, by now you're probably wondering what on earth this could be about... Well, I'll tell you. We're merging "Week of Color" and "Color Wars" together! \:D/ Basically, there are the four teams, and everyone has a colored avatar to represent their color (Or a color in general if they wish not to be on a team. :) ) There will be games and activities that go along with them, and each team gets points when they win a said event. By the end of the week only one color will be victorious. This will probably be the biggest and brightest ToO event yet! \:D/

We're getting the gang back together! WUT! ToOers, SSers, and CCers all in the chat for a big ToO summer festival! Games, contests, conversation, prizes, prayer, and more! \:D/

Dare to Care will be a summer-long challenge for the entire ToO. At the beginning of June, we'll begin posting personal challenges to complete before the end of August. The challenges will be simple, though; such as greeting a stranger, striking a conversation with an "outcast", writing someone a note of encouragement, sharing a Bible verse, donating to a good cause, sending a nice email, etc. We will post regular updates of the challenge and share testimonies on how God is using us individually. No cash prizes will be involved and there won't be a winner. If we did something good just to expect something in return, then it would be considered a selfish act and not really good in the first place. ;) Everyone wins when people are challenged to do right. We hope to make part of the challenge a group project to accomplish something as a forum, but most of it will be individual.

One to two times a month, ToOers will get together in the chat for a time of prayer and thanksgiving. ^_^

(Thank you Dan and Shen for the original idea. ^_^)

We're bringing back ToO Spirit Week! One full, fun week of trivia, teams, challenges, and more. \:D/

That's all folks! \:D/

And this is now our official and complete platform! Thank you everyone for all of your donations and support! We really couldn't do this without you! ^_^

Be cool and wear our gear.
Code: Select all
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vLBQPHW6O0I/UWStr3ll3KI/AAAAAAAAhAE/elr2Mruq7Jc/s100/SamaeAv.png

Signature:
[url=http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=471&p=1074385][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lRfTRk6h9so/UWStRfMDBHI/AAAAAAAAg_w/LSH9vhfFE4I/s400/SamaeSig.png[/img][/url]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ow0wN7N-Ie4/UWTQbP1WOaI/AAAAAAAAhA8/hSfETzQxBNo/s128/SamaeAv-002.jpg

Signature:
[url=http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=471&p=1074385][img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-txaQytClG0g/UWTPQ1OS41I/AAAAAAAAhA0/4MX-W1_rVIE/s400/SamaeSig.jpg[/img][/url]

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-sgdb9VsN5I8/UWTPQqgx7eI/AAAAAAAAhAw/hnjzsxhjiOM/s100/SamaeSig-0011.jpg

Signature:
[url=http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=471&p=1074385][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-NrJrpHbwnig/UWTPQoDax-I/AAAAAAAAhAo/4HapkQY15Qo/s400/SamaeSig-001.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Samantha14 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Too tired tbh.
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.
Samantha14

You'll find me where fantasy meets reality.

Cash on hand: 363.31
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: *~Team SamAÈ~*

Postby snubs » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Interesting.

And that's seriously all I can say.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |
Quiet Strength
snubs

is Kaida's friend.

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51

Postby Laura Ingalls » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

I like your platform so far guys! \:D/ Looking forward to what's coming out later.
“Home is the nicest word there is.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Half Pint
Half Pint
Laura Ingalls

Happily married to Almanzo

Cash on hand: 425.12
Bank: 80.45

Postby American Eagle » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

'approved. \:D/ For the record, our name is pronounced "Sammy".

To make sure we get on the ballot, please feel free to donate to myself or to Sam.

To make things interesting, our top seven donors will receive one free entry into The Summer Forecast. Your fake money could win you cool stuff in real life! ;)
(If you would like to make your donation anonymously, please indicate so. We will enter you into the game but won't reveal who you are.)
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Chief of Police
American Eagle

Cash on hand: 440.95
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jesus' Princess » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:00 am

Great platform so far guys! \:D/ I can't wait to see more
Country Girl
Country Girl
Jesus' Princess

Passed her drivers test! Whoop!

Cash on hand: 234.60
Bank: 4,909.61

Postby Marvin D. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 am

I like the team name.

But Sammy doesn't like me, so she probably doesn't want my money \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
i haz xpirenancee!!1
Marvin D.

Oh Anna Sun

Cash on hand: 4.50
Bank: 10,100.00
Blog: View Blog (25)

Postby bookworm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 am

American Eagle wrote:For the record, our name is pronounced "Sammy".
The way it's spelled I believe it's 'Sammay' though.
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,333.90
Bank: 56,000.00

Postby Agent 86 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 am

Good team you guys. :) If me and JC doesn't get on the ballot then I want you to win.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin
Agent 86

And... Loving it!

Cash on hand: 4.00
Bank: 565.64

Postby Joy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm loving it so far!
I know you all don't know Sammy very well, but I can vouch for her that she will be a fantastic Mayor. And with AE along for the ride, I think you guys are looking good!
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
Joy

*yawn* I like crackers.

Cash on hand: 63.52
Bank: 98.09

Postby Samantha14 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Marvin D. wrote:I like the team name.

But Sammy doesn't like me, so she probably doesn't want my money \:D/

I never said I didn't like you. I said I didn't like your attitude. Big difference. :noway:

Of course, donations could change that... :-
JK. ;)

Haha. Thank you all for your donations and support. It means a lot to me. God bless you guys. :)
Too tired tbh.
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.
Samantha14

Postby Jason Whits Son » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Looking great guys! Best of luck to you!
I love the Town Council!
Jason Whits Son

Anger is one letter away from Danger, coincidence? I think not!

Cash on hand: 25.34
Bank: 52.90

Postby Woody » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm

I am going to say right now that even though Sammy's new, she'll make a great admin. She's very mature, responsible, and a great friend. :)
Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.
I'll catch up to Bren!
Woody

The man that stops the monsters

Cash on hand: 2,134.66
Bank: 3.96

Postby Marvin D. » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:57 am

...lies :x it's all lies, I say.

Also, I must say I really like those sets. As in, they're some of my favorites.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
i haz xpirenancee!!1
Marvin D.

Oh Anna Sun

Cash on hand: 4.50
Bank: 10,100.00

Postby Christian A. » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 am

Reynard Muldoon wrote:I am going to say right now that even though Sammy's new, she'll make a great admin. She's very mature, responsible, and a great friend. :)

I wholeheartedly agree. I don't think I've ever been more confident in someone's ability to do an excellent job as mayor. :yes:
I love the ToO!
Christian A.

Now a husband and father who, unfortunately, has little time for this place anymore. =(

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 1,506.59

Postby Joanne » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 am

I don't like the sissy flowers. :(

buuuuutttt.....I may give you money....and possibly vote for you. ;)
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Happy Flower
Happy Flower
Joanne

Cash on hand: 209.04

Postby Samantha14 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Marvin D. wrote:...lies :x it's all lies, I say.

Also, I must say I really like those sets. As in, they're some of my favorites.

And you say I don't like you... :noway:
But.. I'm glad you like the sets. \:D/

I really do appreciate all your kind words, guys. They kind of made me cry even. Haha. :)
Too tired tbh.
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.
Samantha14

Postby American Eagle » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Also thanks to all those who have donated! We really appreciate it! You guys rock.

After about a day, we have $2,700 out of the $14,000!
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Chief of Police
American Eagle

Cash on hand: 440.95

Postby ric » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

So is it pronounced "Sam-ah-ee"?
Isaiah 6
ric

Cash on hand: 147.87
Bank: 1,649.48

Postby Penguin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Coolness! I would say good luck, but there is no such thing so...yeah.
Too lazy right now to copy and past the links to my dragon eggs. :wacky:
My Scroll if you want to see them.
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic
Penguin

i like penguins

Cash on hand: 1,199.15
Bank: 1,000.00

Postby DanP740 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

ric wrote:So is it pronounced "Sam-ah-ee"?

American Eagle wrote:For the record, our name is pronounced "Sammy".
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver
DanP740

Cash on hand: 64.46
Blog: View Blog (4)

Next

Return to The Steps of City Hall