The Town of Odyssey
http://thetoo.com/

EK's Boredom
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2449
Page 1 of 3

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  EK's Boredom

Yay I just post stuff I make here when im bored.....here is my current avvie......run through the mill of PSP
Image

Author:  Eugene Blackgaard [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Interesting! :)
Do something weird with mine! ;)

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  Eugene Blackgaard [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Interesting... ;)

Author:  Catspaw [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Image

Nice, but it needs more flowers! The flowers should totally cover the helmet - that would be much cuter! ;) (And the suspicious-looking green substance around the nose should be eliminated). :-

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Catspaw wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
Image

Nice, but it needs more flowers! The flowers should totally cover the helmet - that would be much cuter! ;) (And the suspicious-looking green substance around the nose should be eliminated). :-

Of course mistress catspaw! ;)

Author:  J-man [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is that a hippy? :insane:

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Why yes I believe it is J-Man, do you have a problem with it? Are you not yet over the hippie fiasco?

Author:  J-man [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

This may start it up again.. :noway:

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Welll.....BOO YAH GRANDMA to it then!

Author:  J-man [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

huh? :anxious:
Which side were you on anyway?

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Noones I just watched you guys argue \:D/

Author:  Frank [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Witty Banter was brought to you by EK and J-man...tune in on other topics for more captivating one on one conversations!

Author:  J-man [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh.
Do something to my Avvy! Just, no flowers! :noway:
EDIT: Lol Frank..

Author:  Catspaw [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
Image

Nice, but it needs more flowers! The flowers should totally cover the helmet - that would be much cuter! ;) (And the suspicious-looking green substance around the nose should be eliminated). :-

Of course mistress catspaw! ;)

*taps foot impatiently*

Were you just mocking me, EK? Are you really not going to add more adorable flowers? :mecry:

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Catspaw wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
Image

Nice, but it needs more flowers! The flowers should totally cover the helmet - that would be much cuter! ;) (And the suspicious-looking green substance around the nose should be eliminated). :-

Of course mistress catspaw! ;)

*taps foot impatiently*

Were you just mocking me, EK? Are you really not going to add more adorable flowers? :mecry:

Well I dont have time but maybe later ;)

Author:  EK [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

And as for J-Man
Image

Author:  J-man [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

W00t that is cool. What did you do to it? :-k

Author:  Frank [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey...it's "Crazy Frog" being abducted by space aliens! Yes! Or "Crazy Frog" in the process of getting skin cancer! Yes!

Author:  Me [ Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Or he is turning into some metallic robot.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/