Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 pm 
Quiet Strength
User avatar
is Kaida's friend.

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

Posts: 8106
Age: 26

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51
Thanks, Marvin. =p


Sooooo, this is what I've been up to.. :-

I have finally created a shop where you can buy my bracelets and other things I make. \:D/ I also feature some things made by Anemone. I am still working on getting other bracelets up, so be on the lookout. ;)

You can find my shop here: etsy.com/shop/SpyingOwl
And if you have facebook please come over and like my page! facebook.com/SpyingOwl


Image

Image

Image

_________________
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
Image
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:28 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am

Posts: 28150
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash: 5,965.21
Bank: 1,958.31
For some reason I must have been forgetting to look here, because I just caught up on a few pages of totally awesome bracelets! I love the idea of an Etsy shop for this stuff, because you are doing so many different amazing projects! I hope that's going well for you, snubs. :D

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 pm 
Quiet Strength
User avatar
is Kaida's friend.

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

Posts: 8106
Age: 26

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51
Sooooo, I made this the other day. It's a candle holder as you might be able to tell... and it's all fall and festive. \:D/

Image Image

_________________
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
Image
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:00 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
User avatar
Thinking About Christmas All Day Erryday

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Posts: 580
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Cash: 353.95
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (51)
Oh myyyyyy! That's like the most perfect Fall DIY ever O_O
Not to mention how Pinterest worthy it is :wacky: *gold stars snubz*
How long did it take you to make it?

_________________
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:47 pm 
Quiet Strength
User avatar
is Kaida's friend.

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

Posts: 8106
Age: 26

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51
Thank youu, Paula! =D It took me two days.. well, a night and a day. But it could have very easily been done in a day. It's a very simple project with quite eye catching results. :yes:
It wasn't my original idea though, I saw it on DIY site, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. :)

_________________
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
Image
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
User avatar
Thinking About Christmas All Day Erryday

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Posts: 580
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Cash: 353.95
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (51)
snubs wrote:
Thank youu, Paula! =D It took me two days.. well, a night and a day. But it could have very easily been done in a day. It's a very simple project with quite eye catching results. :yes:
It wasn't my original idea though, I saw it on DIY site, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. :)

WHOA :shock: Very impressive *nods* I'm sure you were very happy with that DIY site afterwards xP OH! Did you have to buy a leaf stencil sort of thing to form the leaf shape?

_________________
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:29 pm 
Quiet Strength
User avatar
is Kaida's friend.

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

Posts: 8106
Age: 26

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51
Paula wrote:
snubs wrote:
Thank youu, Paula! =D It took me two days.. well, a night and a day. But it could have very easily been done in a day. It's a very simple project with quite eye catching results. :yes:
It wasn't my original idea though, I saw it on DIY site, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. :)
WHOA :shock: Very impressive *nods* I'm sure you were very happy with that DIY site afterwards xP OH! Did you have to buy a leaf stencil sort of thing to form the leaf shape?
Yes. I was, haha. =p No, I just found one online via a google search. :yes:

_________________
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
Image
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:20 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am

Posts: 28150
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash: 5,965.21
Bank: 1,958.31
Wow, I love the candle holder! I'm sure this wasn't your intention, but it actually has a bit of a Canadian feel to it with the leaf design and red colour. ;) I'm amazed by people who can find a crafty idea online and actually make it look like something good, instead of the mess I know it would become if I tried. :thud:

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:31 pm 
Quiet Strength
User avatar
is Kaida's friend.

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

Posts: 8106
Age: 26

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51
Catspaw wrote:
Wow, I love the candle holder!
...I'm amazed by people who can find a crafty idea online and actually make it look like something good, instead of the mess I know it would become if I tried. :thud:
Thanks! :D

Catspaw wrote:
I'm sure this wasn't your intention, but it actually has a bit of a Canadian feel to it with the leaf design and red colour. ;)
Hehe, well.. it actually was my intention to give it have a Canadian likeness. =p This one was a test run (that I gave to my mom) so I didn't make it exactly how I planned. However, the next one I make I'm going to give to my Canadian sister-in-law, ;) so I'm gonna make the leaf straight and use white beans. =D

_________________
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
Image
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Cool Stuff =]
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:23 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am

Posts: 28150
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash: 5,965.21
Bank: 1,958.31
snubs wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I'm sure this wasn't your intention, but it actually has a bit of a Canadian feel to it with the leaf design and red colour. ;)
Hehe, well.. it actually was my intention to give it have a Canadian likeness. =p This one was a test run (that I gave to my mom) so I didn't make it exactly how I planned. However, the next one I make I'm going to give to my Canadian sister-in-law, ;) so I'm gonna make the leaf straight and use white beans. =D

Yay! \:D/ I would love to see a picture of that one when you're done! I thought it was just my Canadian bias kicking in, and I didn't want to assume that every time there's red and a leaf in the same art project, it's meant to be Canadian. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.