[ 3 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Sweetheart Social Signups! *SIGNUP VIA PM*
Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 pm 
I guess I'll stick around

Cash: 47.91
Bank: 0.00
It is February 14th... errr... 4th, so you know what time it is! (Don't worry guys, you haven't missed the big day! Whew!)

That's right, it is time for The Sweetheart Social signups!

This is a signup if you want to participate in the gift exchange portion of the event where you will be paired with eachother anonymously for an exchange of e-gifts!

These can be gifts you make, gifts of ToO cash, or even just something you find online that you think would make an awesome gift! (Though your gifts need to be something virtual. Need some ideas? Think an avatar, signature, a story, a poem)

With signups today, you will have plenty of time to prepare (though if you're like me, you could have all year and have a hard time being ready. In order to keep signups anonymous, PM me or God's Girl if you wish to sign up!

Signups will continue till the 7th at which point your pairs will be announced!

Special note: We WILL be accepting late entries as well, the deadline is simply to give people time to prepare. In case of an odd number of couples we will either double pair to someone (Please keep this a secret if this happens!) or pair you with a late entry.

To submit your gift when it is ready, simply send it to me or God's Girl and we will deliver your gift!

Also, if upon receiving your gift, you want to send a thank you, this can be done in the same way.

Signing up is not necessary to enjoy the day, there will be other surprises running!

FAQ

Q: Will people be shipped or will this be randomly assigned?

A: All assignments will be random and anonymous. People are of course welcome to make their own gifts for their own special someone's, but this event is simply to have fun and to embrace the wonderful community the board has built.

Q: Do I need to have my present ready to sign up?

A: No, all you need is the desire to sign up and an account to PM me or God's Girl with!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sweetheart Social Signups! *SIGNUP VIA PM*
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm 
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin
And... Loving it!

Cash: 4.00
Bank: 565.64
What happens if I get a love poem? :P

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sweetheart Social Signups! *SIGNUP VIA PM*
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:18 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
Dancing through life..

Cash: 215.14
Bank: 0.00
Alright, those have signed up, have received their partners, all except one, because we have an uneven number. (We need another girl!)

However, if you would still like to sign-up, you may, just remember there might be an uneven number, so you may not be able to participate. :/

Also remember that you'll need to get your gift to us by 11:59 AM on the 14th, so we can give it to your partner.

Offline Profile  

[ 3 posts ]