Favorite Books

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz, Part 2")

Re: Favorite Books

Postby Parakeet » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 pm

im loving all Rick Riordan books rn... but hes writing like 3 series at the same time so its kinda hard to keep track: Magnus Chase, Kane Chronicles and Trials of Apollo

i like action, adventure, mythology, dragons, etc.

Nerd is the Word

Get a unique quote in the Amazing Quotes Generator: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35302
I guess I'll stick around
Parakeet

Fangirling

Cash on hand: 238.98
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby GJ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 pm

It's nice to see you posting, HisPrincsss! :)

I love Harry Potter, Books of Bayern, Lois Lowry's works. Anne of the Green Gables series, The Homelanders series, and anything by Wendelin Van Draanen. :)
*panics because I don't know what to put in my signature*
I guess I'll stick around
GJ

Jammin'

Cash on hand: 574.03
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Kaida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:54 pm

My favorite book is Little Women. Other favorites I have are Peter Pan, Magician's Nephew and the rest of the Narnia series, Half Magic, Mark of the Lion series, and.... I think that's it. I recently read Peter Pan again and my goodness. It was so good. So funny. It's so silly but it's the silly I like. I had to read parts of it out loud for my sister because it's a book that is just so much fun to read out loud to someone.
Whale you be my friend?
Kaida

is snubs' friend.

Cash on hand: 123.37
Bank: 1,100.00

Previous

Return to Holstein's Books