Favorite Books

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

im loving all Rick Riordan books rn... but hes writing like 3 series at the same time so its kinda hard to keep track: Magnus Chase, Kane Chronicles and Trials of Apollo

i like action, adventure, mythology, dragons, etc.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

It's nice to see you posting, HisPrincsss! :)

I love Harry Potter, Books of Bayern, Lois Lowry's works. Anne of the Green Gables series, The Homelanders series, and anything by Wendelin Van Draanen. :)
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

My favorite book is Little Women. Other favorites I have are Peter Pan, Magician's Nephew and the rest of the Narnia series, Half Magic, Mark of the Lion series, and.... I think that's it. I recently read Peter Pan again and my goodness. It was so good. So funny. It's so silly but it's the silly I like. I had to read parts of it out loud for my sister because it's a book that is just so much fun to read out loud to someone.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty