John Grisham/Dan Brown

read any of their books???

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

John Grisham/Dan Brown

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Dan Brown wrote "The Davinchi Code", "Digital Fortress", and "Angels and Demons". And a whole lot of other ones, but those are the ones that my dad has read!! He has read John Grishams books too, but i can't think of any of them off the top of my head right now!!!

Read any of theirs???
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

ObiWan Kenobi Girl wrote:Dan Brown wrote "The Davinchi Code", "Digital Fortress", and "Angels and Demons". And a whole lot of other ones, but those are the ones that my dad has read!! He has read John Grishams books too, but i can't think of any of them off the top of my head right now!!!

Read any of theirs???
I've read several Grisham books; imo very good reads.

As for Dan Brown, I've been meaning to read The Davinchi Code only so I can know where of I speak. In college, especially with an elca church on campus, it's a common debate. I believe the book to be blasphemous (and yes, I can say that as I've studied the book and debate, though I have yet to read it), and b/c of that, am not interested in reading the other books he's written, whether they were written well or not.

-Jonathan
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

I haven't read any bcuz they are 'over my head'.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

ObiWan Kenobi Girl wrote:I haven't read any bcuz they are 'over my head'.
Considering your age, I'd be inclined to agree with whoever said that (I'm guessing your parents).

-Jonathan
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

yup.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought a John Grisham novel a while back. I read the first few pages and stopped. I just could not get into it.
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

I've read a couple Grisham books. I like the stories.....just not the language. :P