American Girls

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Laura Ingalls wrote: I never had the dolls, but I always loved to look through the magazine with all the outfits. :inlove: *sigh*
I know, some of those outfits were amazing!!!

I also have Felecity, Samantha, Kirsten, Addy, and Molly paper dolls, Samantha and Addy cookbooks, and the Addy theater kit. I also had Molly stationary, but I used it all up. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
injam
Gold Member

Post by injam »

agree with Evil Chick and Laura Ingalls! :D
Missionary
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Missionary »

I used to like the books a lot, especially Molly. I never had any of the dolls, but my sister did.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I never had the dolls... my sister played with a Kirsten paper doll once. Let's see... I read....
  • Kirsten
  • Molly
  • Samantha
  • Addy
  • Felicity
  • Josefina
  • And the first three Kit books
I did, however, have a bitty baby doll from the time I was eleven... I don't play with it any more, but I still have it.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name