Point A to Point B

My new book!

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Point A to Point B

Post by Woody »

I am happy to announce that my book, Point A to Point B, is now available for sale! \:D/

Click to enlarge

When FBI agent Jonathon McFarland moves to Jacksonville, his son, Jason, expects things to go as they always have: Move, solve a case, move again. But this time, Jason stumbles upon a mystery involving his new best friend, magically appearing graffiti, and a mad professor locked in an observatory. Will the pieces of the puzzle come together in time? Or will the professor and his mysterious device win?
It is available on Amazon and Createspace, and a Kindle version will be following shortly.

You can also visit my website and read a sneak preview here

Yes, this announcement is a bit late(I was hoping to wait until the Kindle version was out, but that will be at least a few days)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Congratulations, Woody. =D>
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Congratulations!! =D>
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Congratulations, Woody! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Exciting! Congratulations, Woody! I hope that all goes well for you with your book. \:D/
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Great job Woody! :)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Saving money for this. Really interested in reading it. Congratulations, Woody. =)
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

That's so cool! Congratulations Woody!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

So, seen I have been doing uninspiring things like school and work I missed this amazing story. So, did you self-publish or did a publisher pick you up? This is an amazing feat regardless of your age but at 15, I am speechless.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I self-published using Createspace. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Woody wrote:I self-published using Createspace. :)
That is awesome. Awesome is a word that gets thrown around a lot but that is truly worthy of awe. Congratulations!
Woody

Post by Woody »

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:38 pm:

Bump!

The Kindle edition is now available! \:D/

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a website dedicated to my writing, http://jeremiahlangbooks.weebly.com/ There you can read a sneak preview of Book 1 and have a look at my blog, where I post updates on my writing, and not much more! \:D/

Something tells me that was a bad way to end my sales pitch.

/endoldpost

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:57 pm:

*shameless bump*

One year ago today, Point A to Point B was published online for the world to read! Unfortunately, the world hasn't gotten that memo yet :p

Now go celebrate by buying it :p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oops, I hadn't checked this thread for a while. I was waiting for the Kindle version (my Canadian status makes it easier to buy Kindle stuff than order from amazon.com) and now I bought it. :D I'm terrible at getting around to reading my Kindle books because I usually pick up paper books first, but I'll try not to take forever to read it. :anxious: