Europa Conspiracy

Anyone read it yet?

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
map
Found

Europa Conspiracy

Post by map »

Has anyone read this book yet? I really enjoyed it. It really makes you think about the end times and how close they really may be.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

no whats it about
map
Found

Post by map »

It's the 3rd book about if we are in the end times. Tim LaHaye is a coauthor if this series too. There is a Biblical archeologiest who searches for sites to prove the Bible is authentic. This book talks about the rise of Europe and how a sinister group is trying to eliminate the US as a world power and bring the world to one group/one religion and the rise of the anti-christ.

It's very thought provoking!

The first book is Babylon Rising
The second is The Secret of Ararat
and The Europa Conspiracy is the third
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

When I first saw the thread name I thought: The Europeans are trying to take over the world too? (Like maybe they were in cohots with the Canadians.)

But I was wrong. (About the nature of the topic.)

I haven't read it. One of my teachers preorders all their books before they come out.

Yours Stoping The Canadian Conspiracy,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

:thud: I don't like thinking 'bout the end times
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Top Cat wrote::thud: I don't like thinking 'bout the end times
But they will come whether you think about it or not and wouldn't it be better to be ready for it?

Yours Pondering,
-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I just started The Secret of Ararat tonight. I'll get the the Europa consipiricy soon.
...I hate marquees.