Radio Theatre nominated for Audie Award

Two shows recognized by the Audio Publishers Association

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

What show do you think deserves to win the Audie Award?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Little Women
50%
Anne of Green Gables
50%

Total votes: 4

Dave
Classic

Radio Theatre nominated for Audie Award

Post by Dave »

Two of FOTF's Radio Theatre dramas have been nominated for a 2005 Audie Award! Of course, this isn't the first time their shows have been nominated for Audie Awards...in 2003 they won one for "The Silver Chair." This year, "Little Women" and "Anne of Green Gables" have nominated for the award. The winners of the awards will be announced on June 3, so I'll try and let you know what happens.

Dave
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Since I had to vote for one of the other... :noway: I chose Anne of Green Gables. :) I like that story better and the voices used in Little Women kinda distracted me from the show. :anxious:
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I voted for Little Women. :anxious: I thought that the acting was a little distracting in both shows, but I liked the story better in Little Women, so I think that one deserves the award. They're both good, but Little Women is much better.

Dave
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

To be honest, I own a copy of Anne of Green Gables but I only heard part of Little Women on the radio. So maybe I'm a bit biased. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I can't vote, because I've only heard Anne of Green Gables, and not Little Women. I really like Anne, so I'm tempted to vote for it anyway, but that wouldn't be fair. :(

I think that it's great that RT is nominated for stuff like this! I'm sure that they deserve it!

Who decides the winner? I'm not familiar with the Audie Awards.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Catspaw wrote:I can't vote, because I've only heard Anne of Green Gables, and not Little Women. I really like Anne, so I'm tempted to vote for it anyway, but that wouldn't be fair. :(

I think that it's great that RT is nominated for stuff like this! I'm sure that they deserve it!

Who decides the winner? I'm not familiar with the Audie Awards.
I can't vote either. Like you, I have only hear Anne of Green Gables. I have seen Little Women in movie form. But, I have to say that Anne of Green Gables is my choice.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Vote is closed already?
...I hate marquees.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Yep. I don't remember voting, and it won't let me!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My favorite would be Anne of Green Gables. I have loved that story since I first read it.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Oh...Anne of Green Gables! Sooo sweet! And Anne has such the perfect voice too! I love the final scene where Anne and Gilbert finally make up and are best of friends...*sighs* So romantic! :inlove:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Good job for the radio thearte gang. I hope they win something.