Who is your favorite Superhero

Who??

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Superman
15%
Spiderman
36%
Batman
15%
Fantastic 4
No votes
Punisher
3%
Hulk
3%
X-Men
3%
Captain America
3%
Captain America
3%
Green Lantern
No votes
Spawn
No votes
Other (specify)
18%

Total votes: 33

Fenix
The Rich

Who is your favorite Superhero

Post by Fenix »

Well Vote or if its not mentioned then post it.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The Incredible Hulk, however I am also a huge fan of Spider-man, the Punisher, and Captain America.

Edit: Err... I voted Hulk instead of Incredible Hulk... am I missing something? :-s
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I enjoyed Spiderman, Captain America and Daredevil (before the movie)Iron Man was always pretty groovy, too.

I have a long list of favorite badguys, though.

BC
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have to admit that I'm not overly familiar with most superheroes, and since I am most familiar with (and really like) Spiderman, that's who I voted for! \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'd have to echo what Catspaw said. I, too, am not particularly familiar with most of the superheroes. I enjoyed seeing their portray of Spiderman in the films... even though I never read the comics.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Spiderman, but I REALLY want to see Fantastic 4 and the latest Batman movie. MARVEL movies are doing pretty well usually. Well, actually...DareDevil and Elektra didn't do that well, while Spiderman and X-Men were awesome.

Batman got GREAT reviews and Fantastic 4 looks superb!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I always said Batman was my fave, but now that you added The Punisher, I'll have to go with him.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

spider man rocks

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

Super-dog (da,da,da,da,dummmm) :- I really don't know if it is a real one, but have you ever seen that commercial for the credit card where they tell her that if her card is lost that the company will get her a new one for no fee. Then all of the super heros come and tell her that she doesnt need help, and then super dog comes! (what an impact tv has on me sometimes)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

There actually is a Super Dog cartoon show on CartoonNetwork now. It's pretty stupid.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jeffro wrote:Super-dog (da,da,da,da,dummmm) :- I really don't know if it is a real one, but have you ever seen that commercial for the credit card where they tell her that if her card is lost that the company will get her a new one for no fee. Then all of the super heros come and tell her that she doesnt need help, and then super dog comes! (what an impact tv has on me sometimes)
That's Underdog, not Super Dog...
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Spider-man. "Spider-man, Spider-man, he does whatever a spider can..."
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

I hate that old 70's style spiderman them song!!!!!! The newer spiderman series is ok. The one that's like the superman and batman ones.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Batman all the way! (It's the cape) Spidey is a close second though.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You forgot the Incredibles! (not that that's who I voted for)
I voted "Other" because you don't have No Comprendo Man on there. Or Burito Taco Salsa & Smit.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would vote for the Incredibles if they were listed.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Methinks the poll was for established comic book characters...

Though I must say, the Incredibles was an excellent film.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

No Comprendo Man is a comic-ish thing. It just needs to be finished.
And Burito Taco Salsa & Smit, I could talk to the writer to see if he could make an issue for you.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

DanP740 wrote:No Comprendo Man is a comic-ish thing. It just needs to be finished.
And Burito Taco Salsa & Smit, I could talk to the writer to see if he could make an issue for you.
That would be cool, though I don't doubt their validity... I was mainly referring to the Incredibles. :)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I find it interesting that no one prefers Superman over the others except for one unfortunate soul.

Why is it that no one is picking him? Because hes said to be the most popular superhero and possibly the strongest.

It could be that there hasnt been a superman movie in a long time so when it comes out people will change their minds, just like when tje spiderman and batman movies came out.
OR

Is it that superman is really not all that great because when he goes out to save someone hes not exactly risking his life to save them because really nothing can really kill him at all, except kryponite, which only like 1 person has. If he really was out to save everyone why doesnt he do it 24/7 why does he have to go to work for a news paper why not just fly around the world 24/7 saving the world. Its not like he needs to eat or sleep. Hes not even human and he doesnt seem all that smart to me, I dont even think he went to college. Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne on the other hand are smart and are truely selfless.

What are your thoughts? Don't get me wrong Superman is a decent thing or megigger but is he really all that "Super"?