Who is your favorite Superhero

Who??

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Superman
15%
Spiderman
36%
Batman
15%
Fantastic 4
No votes
Punisher
3%
Hulk
3%
X-Men
3%
Captain America
3%
Captain America
3%
Green Lantern
No votes
Spawn
No votes
Other (specify)
18%

Total votes: 33

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head, Fenix.

I like Superman and all, but he's too invulnerable to really be interesting.

Although, I'm a life-long comic book fan, so to me the movies don't sway me one way or the other (if that was the case, I wouldn't have voted for Hulk, as that movie was lacking :( ), but I bet Spider-man and Batman are picking up a lot of new fans now with their films, and once Superman Returns comes out, the same will probably happen for him.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

superman
spiderman
Batman.
in that order.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The Top Crusader wrote:
DanP740 wrote:No Comprendo Man is a comic-ish thing. It just needs to be finished.
And Burito Taco Salsa & Smit, I could talk to the writer to see if he could make an issue for you.
That would be cool, though I don't doubt their validity... I was mainly referring to the Incredibles. :)
Well, actually, Burito Taco Salsa isn't really a superhero, and heither is Smit. But they do have some great adventures. And here's a quote from an adventure:
Episode 1 wrote:
The Judge wrote:This "The Way of the Cowboys" new testament, points to: Burito Taco Salsa!
Burito Taco Salsa wrote:I'm innocent! It was Mis Buckwheat that ate all the cookies!
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

its still batman
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

And just think I could turn any of those super hero's and others into great nifty avatar's just for you and I just charge a inexpensive fee of $5. All you have to do is go to Crestwood and enter Lord Sesshoumaru's and NTG's Shop and place your request. The best part is you dont have to pay intill you get what you want.

And if you want a groovy sig, well we do that too!! or more so NTG does that. Just do the same thing like you would an avatar cept say you want a sig and I'm sure NTG with his great siggy making skill's will get right on it.

I voted for Cap by the way.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Why are no women represented on this poll!

:demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration:

^ Feminists ^ ^ ^
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Cinderella! wrote:
Jeffro wrote:Super-dog (da,da,da,da,dummmm) :- I really don't know if it is a real one, but have you ever seen that commercial for the credit card where they tell her that if her card is lost that the company will get her a new one for no fee. Then all of the super heros come and tell her that she doesnt need help, and then super dog comes! (what an impact tv has on me sometimes)
That's Underdog, not Super Dog...
But there is that stupid show on cartoon network now about the superman dog :x (and batdog 0.o ) !
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Cinderella! wrote:
Jeffro wrote:Super-dog (da,da,da,da,dummmm) :- I really don't know if it is a real one, but have you ever seen that commercial for the credit card where they tell her that if her card is lost that the company will get her a new one for no fee. Then all of the super heros come and tell her that she doesnt need help, and then super dog comes! (what an impact tv has on me sometimes)
That's Underdog, not Super Dog...
But there is that stupid show on cartoon network now about the superman dog :x (and batdog 0.o ) !
they had that superdog show on back in my parents time I'd wager or lest an older version of it.

Lord Sesshoumaru
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Fenix wrote:I find it interesting that no one prefers Superman over the others except for one unfortunate soul.

Why is it that no one is picking him? Because hes said to be the most popular superhero and possibly the strongest.

It could be that there hasnt been a superman movie in a long time so when it comes out people will change their minds, just like when tje spiderman and batman movies came out.
OR

Is it that superman is really not all that great because when he goes out to save someone hes not exactly risking his life to save them because really nothing can really kill him at all, except kryponite, which only like 1 person has. If he really was out to save everyone why doesnt he do it 24/7 why does he have to go to work for a news paper why not just fly around the world 24/7 saving the world. Its not like he needs to eat or sleep. Hes not even human and he doesnt seem all that smart to me, I dont even think he went to college. Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne on the other hand are smart and are truely selfless.

What are your thoughts? Don't get me wrong Superman is a decent thing or megigger but is he really all that "Super"?

I happen to like Superman. And while I do agree that he isn't exactly risking his life, he is saving others with what he has instead of taking over the world, which he could of done.
Superman went to Metropolis University by the way.
What does it truely mean to be selfless? Superman, (If I remember correctly, it's been awhile) rather than join in an invasion to conquer Earth, fought against the invaders and was nearly killed. (Or he died and they brought him back so how.) But you get my point.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
map
Found

Post by map »

Wonder Women
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Mine is a favorite duo:

Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy

-jolly
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

jollyholiday wrote:Mine is a favorite duo:

Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy

-jolly
Who?
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

They are the dynamic geriatric duo immortalized on Spongebob Squarepants.

-jolly
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

jollyholiday wrote:They are the dynamic geriatric duo immortalized on Spongebob Squarepants.

-jolly
That would be why I didn't know who they are.

STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Mighty Mouse of course!!!!

"Here I come to save the Daaayyyyy!!!
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

jollyholiday wrote:They are the dynamic geriatric duo immortalized on Spongebob Squarepants.

-jolly
Did they exist before that show?
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

No, they were a creation for that show. I think there are about 6 EPs of SB that are centered around them.

Maybe that makes them fake superheroes.

-jolly
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

jollyholiday wrote:No, they were a creation for that show. I think there are about 6 EPs of SB that are centered around them.

Maybe that makes them fake superheroes.

-jolly
Do you just watch because of your kids? Or do you really enjoy it?

-Cowboy

STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

ooooo good question ;)
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again