Your favorite anime

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Spirited Away, and that's...it
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Spirited Away is awesome.

-Robert
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Robo wrote:Spirited Away is awesome.

-Robert
No doubt. No Face is my hero.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

What's Spirited Away about anyways?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

I'm currently into Beck. I also like Naruto.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

As far as old school anime goes, I'm a fairly big fan of Voltron, Robotech, Sailor Moon and Mysterious Cities of Gold.

In the realm of more recent anime titles I love Cowboy Bebop, Trinity Blood and Fullmetal Alchemist.
StrongNChrist wrote:What's Spirited Away about anyways?
Spirited Away...cannot adequately be explained or summarized. You have to watch it to get the full effect. The basic plot is a young girl and her family accidentally enter a world of spirits and the girl must give up her name and work in a bath house if she wants to free her parents from a spell that turned them into pigs.

But it's so, so much more than that.

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

KODY 105 wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Superbook, yay! \:D/
Is that anime? I've actually seen that!
Me too! My grandparents used to record all the kids' shows on TBN (including that one) and give the videos to us. Good times.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I enjoyed what I saw of Gungrave (the first 12 episodes or so... Then my friend sold his DVDs, and I never got to finish.)

I also liked Princess Mononoke a fair bit, though I wouldn't say it was outstanding.

I guess a some of the episodes from the Animatrix (Program, Detective's Story, The Second Renaissance I and II) would be my favorite examples of anime, though I really wouldn't call that a series, or a movie.
Not dead yet.
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

My Favorite anime.... well I can't pick one, I just love so many.But somehow I consider these three my all time Favorites: Fruits Basket, Romeo X Juliet, and Wolf's Rain.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
Batgirl
Lurker

Post by Batgirl »

Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, and movie: Castle in the Sky :)
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

Found this really cute Sailor Moon thing!
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy