Lord of the duckies

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Lord of the duckies

Post by EK »

I will soon post my master piece lord of the duckies it is a adaption to lord of the rings
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

**Waits with great anticipation**
Last edited by The Top Crusader on Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

**eats popcorn**
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

*Wonders if Lord of the Dudes is going out of buisness*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

EB this isnt a comic its a script adaption im halfway through with FotR already
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Exellent! I look forward to it!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

when i post it i will post it as a whole all three movies together
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Sweet. =P~
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Ive decided to post it in scenes

Mondaladriel (voiceover):

"I amar prestar aen…
The world is changed.
Han mathon ne nen…
I feel it in the water.
Han mathon ne chae…
I feel it in the Earth.
A han noston ned gwilith…
I smell it in the air."

Mondaladriel: "Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Mondaladriel: "It began with the forging of the great Duckies."

Mondaladriel: "Three were given to the Admins, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings."

Mondaladriel: "Seven to the Moderators lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls."

Mondaladriel: "And nine, nine Duckies were gifted to the race of Regular Posters — who above all else, desire power."

Mondaladriel: "For within these Duckies was bound the strength and will to govern each race."

Mondaladriel: "But they were all of them deceived, for another Duckie was made."

Mondaladriel: "In the land of TH, in the fires of Impolite Company, the Dark Lord Jared forged in secret a master Duckie, to control all others."

[Jared is shown at the Crack of Doom, masked and clothed in metal armor, wearing the One Duckie on his right hand.]

[The Duckie begins to glow and a red inscription appears.]

Mondaladriel: "And into this Duckie, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One Duckie to rule them all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Villagers flee from burning homes as the army of Jared begins its attack on the inhabitants of Middle-Forum.]

Mondaladriel: "One by one, the free lands of Middle-Forum fell to the power of the Duckie. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Regular Posters and Admins marched against the armies of TH, and on the slopes of Impolite Company they fought for the freedom of Middle-Forum."

[Vast armies of Regular Posters, Admins and Orcs assemble on a battlefield.]

[The Admins and Humans regard their enemies as the Orcs snarl back.]

[The Orcs attack the Alliance, rushing across the field that separates the two armies. An Elven lieutenant gives the command to the Elven archers to engage.]

Elrond: "Tangado haid! Leithio i philinn!" (Hold positions! Fire arrows!)

[The Admins raise their bows and release arrows at the oncoming Orcs, knocking down the first line of Orcs.]

[As the wave of the Debaters infantry reaches the first line of the Elven troops, the Admins swing their swords up, slicing the Orcs, one after the other down the line.]

[The Eves and the Regular Posters are fully engaged in combat, taking down many of the Debaters troops. The leader of Regular Posters raises his sword in triumph.]

Mondaladriel: "Victory was near."

Mondaladriel: "But the power of the Duckie could not be undone."

[Jared strides onto the battlefield, towering over both Admins and Regular Posters.]

[Jared wields a mace, hitting a group of warriors and sending them flying across the field. He repeats it with another fell swoop. The leader of Regular Posters raises his sword to strike Jared, but Jared parries the blow and flings him against the rock, crushing him to death.]

[Horrified, one of the Regular Posters rushes to the fallen warrior.]

Mondaladriel: "It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that EBsildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword."

[EBsildur grasps the hilt of the sword, but Jared stomps it down, shattering it.]

[Jared, with the Duckie on his finger, reaches down towards EBsildur.]

[EBsildur lets out a battle cry and strikes Jared's hand with the shard of the sword, slicing the finger that bears the One Duckie. Jared lets out a cry as the Duckie is separated from him.]

[Jared implodes, sending a shock wave throughout the battlefield, knocking the warring troops off their feet.]

[His armor falls unto the ground, his body vaporized.]

Mondaladriel: "Jared, the enemy of the free-peoples of Middle-Forum, was defeated."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mondaladriel: "The Duckie passed to EBsildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of Regular Posters are easily corrupted. And the Duckie of Power has a will of its own."

[EBsildur, proudly wearing the Duckie of Power on a chain round his neck, returns from the battle.]

[On the way, his troop is attacked by a band of Orcs. In the fighting, EBsildur grabs the chain and snaps it, putting the Duckie on his finger, and immediately vanishes.]

[EBsildur dives into the river. But the Duckie slips off his finger and falls down to the river bottom.]

Mondaladriel: "It betrayed EBsildur…"

[EBsildur, visible again, is spotted by Orcs and shot by arrows.]

Mondaladriel: "…to his death."

[His body floats down the river.]

Mondaladriel: "And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost."

Mondaladriel: "History became legend, legend became myth, and for two and a half thousand years, the Duckie passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer."

[A small hand, scrabbling on the river-bed, comes across a round metal object, and closes its fingers around it.]

Meollum: "My Precious."

[A hand, gnarled, twisted and filthy, opens its palm to reveal the Duckie.]

Mondaladriel: "The Duckie came to the creature Meollum, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. And there, it consumed him."

[The Misty Mountains come into view. The scene changes to reveal a midden of decayed fish flesh and bones. Beyond them, Meollum crouches with his treasure.]

Meollum: "It came to me, my own, my love, my own, my precious! Meollum!"

Mondaladriel: "The Duckie brought to Meollum unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned his mind. And in the gloom of Meollum's cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the east, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Duckie of Power perceived its time had now come. It abandoned Meollum."

[The Duckie bounces slowly down a chasm in the rocks of Meollum's cave.]

Mondaladriel: "But something happened then the Duckie did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable."

[A human-like creature, scrabbling amongst the bones and scree in the cave, comes across the Duckie.]

Continetial admiral: "What's this?"

Mondaladriel: "A Bappit: Continetial Admiral of the Shire."

Continetial admiral: "A Duckie!"

[Continetial admiral gazes in delight and wonder at his new find.]

Meollum: "Lost! My precious is lost!"

[Continetial admiral hears Meollum's shrieks, and gets to his feet. He puts the Duckie in his pocket.]

Mondaladriel: "For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all."

There may be some thing i missed but ill fix them soon enough
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Oh, gee, thanks for killing me off so soon. :roll:
So, did you write this or is this the LOTR script ran through the microsoft word replacer? ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

the intro went through word censors but the rest is me
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

That was the intro, right? It's still pretty funny. Hey, can I come back as a ghost? :p Come on! I made you cool in all my stuff. :cry:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

think about it who is isildurs heir?
the site is up
http://www.myforumonline.com/index.php? ... cc985d0c9a
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Oh, why thank you! I understand now. ;)
Godsballerina