Favorite bands?

Do you have any favorite bands? Mine are Relient K and Switchfoot!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

STRYPER wrote:
declinedcard wrote:Some of my favs are...Sov. Grace worship music, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Keith Green (hence the avatar), Jill Paquette, Lamb, Brett Dennen...many others as well....
:shock: *hands start to shake*

DID SOMEONE MENTION SOVEREIGN GRACE!!!!!!

That's my church movement :D

oh yeah \:D/
I love the Sovereign Grace praise music as well. My favorite disc is "Songs for the Cross Centered Heart," which is kind of a best of compilation from some of the other discs and a companion piece to the book of the same name by C.J. Mahaney. Good stuff!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Sov. Grace isn't to bad, but is Keith Green a band? Than if he counts I like Steve Green.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

jollyholiday wrote:
STRYPER wrote:
declinedcard wrote:Some of my favs are...Sov. Grace worship music, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Keith Green (hence the avatar), Jill Paquette, Lamb, Brett Dennen...many others as well....
:shock: *hands start to shake*

DID SOMEONE MENTION SOVEREIGN GRACE!!!!!!

That's my church movement :D

oh yeah \:D/
I love the Sovereign Grace praise music as well. My favorite disc is "Songs for the Cross Centered Heart," which is kind of a best of compilation from some of the other discs and a companion piece to the book of the same name by C.J. Mahaney. Good stuff!
HORRAY FOR SOVEREIGN GRACE FANS!!!!

I didn't think there were that many out there.

CJ is the bomb. He is, in my mind, the greatest preacher on the face of the earth. There are very few individuals I respect more than that man and his godliness :D
He just spoke at my church this sunday actually and I had the opportunity to go out to lunch with him :shock:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
declinedcard
Not as new

Post by declinedcard »

Okay, so, technically, Keith Green isn't a band, but, hey, he has to have a band behind him to sound so good, so it's all good, right? :-k Maybe?

Also (ach, I know, this is off topic, sorry!), I have to agree, Stryper, CJ is one of the best, you can feel his love for the Lord and the Gospel, and for his audience, when he speaks. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him though. Someday hopefully....
Whassupi???

Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

My favorite bands would be Hawk Nelson and Relient K.

Euh... yep. That's all. :P

Sarah
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Newsboys, tobyMAC and DC Talk are my favorite bands. All aside, Eugene Melsner isn't too bad...
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay for Will Ryan! I concur! \:D/
oboistfrk
Just visiting

Post by oboistfrk »

Mine would have to be the North Oakland Concert Band (NOCB) and OHMI's Concert Band.

-alex
AwfulWaffle81
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by AwfulWaffle81 »

Emery, Fall Out Boy, MxPx, Forever Changed, Five Iron Frenzy, Relient K, Slick Shoes, Nickel Creek, Becoming The Archetype, Killswitch Engage, Underoath, Joy Electric, Living Sacrifice, Extol, Anberlin, The Showdown, Flogging Molly, Zella Mayzell, Norma Jean, The Chariot and many others...