Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

thegreenringC wrote:I listen to his music every night! It helps me go to sleep!! :lol:
wow tgrC we have so much in common. I bet you listen to Hannah Montana to help you with your school like I do ! :D

For some reason even I don't care for most celebrities I still enjoy following what they do and what people think of them.
Last edited by Joanne on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Oh yeah I need Hannah Montana. She's my way of getting through the day. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Termite wrote:It's amusing to bring up all the gossip and information possible on Justin Bieber and make fun of him for it? =P I really thought you all were above this...
I'm not making fun, and I'm not posting gossip (or I'd have alot more) I'm just reporting the facts.
StrongNChrist wrote:So why not keep us updated on the Jonas brothers?
Because they aren't in the news.
As I said in my first post, JB is everywhere you look, even on the news sites right now. So, since he's invaded my corner of the interwebs, that must mean he's important enough to keep tabs on.

If you don't agree, you don't have to read this thread. ;)
Taps

Post by Taps »

bookworm wrote:
Termite wrote:It's amusing to bring up all the gossip and information possible on Justin Bieber and make fun of him for it? =P I really thought you all were above this...
I'm not making fun, and I'm not posting gossip (or I'd have alot more) I'm just reporting the facts.
As I said in my first post, JB is everywhere you look, even on the news sites right now. So, since he's invaded my corner of the interwebs, that must mean he's important enough to keep tabs on.

Yeah he's just saying whats happening.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

bookworm wrote:

That's because JB is new and the Jonas brothers aren't :- Give it a year and he'll fade into the same area as the Jonas bro's. ;)

I'm not saying it's bad to follow him. I just don't like how you guys watch his every move and judge what he does. Not exactly the best way to show God to others :-
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I understand that and I agree. But again, that isn’t what I’m doing. :)
Not on purpose anyway.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Not you specifically ;) Others.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Oh Sorry SNC. Thats not what I am trying to do either.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Joanne wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:I listen to his music every night! It helps me go to sleep!! :lol:
wow tgrC we have so much in common. I bet you listen to Hannah Montana to help you with your school like I do ! :D

For some reason even I don't care for most celebrities I still enjoy following what they do and what people think of them.
His stuff is so repetitive it could put anyone to sleep. Insomniacs must love him. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Steve wrote:
Joanne wrote:

His stuff is so repetitive it could put anyone to sleep. Insomniacs must love him. \:D/
Haha thats awesome Steve. It sure is true. :yes:
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

thegreenringC wrote:
Steve wrote:
Joanne wrote:

Haha thats awesome Steve. It sure is true. :yes:
haha I'm sure he puts a lot of work into his songs to give them that repetitive annoying sound Steve, so try to give him a chance. ;)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

And coming from a partial insomniac who only listened to 1/2 of a song of his.....trust me, it would not put an insomniac to sleep \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Random change of subject, but I just have to share this... :-

"It's an epicdemic. Just kidding, I'm just kidding, I'm not the one who made it up."
--Justin Bieber on the term, "Bieber Fever".

What do you think of THAT quote? ](*,)
*insert provocative quote here*
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Random change of subject, but I just have to share this... :-

"It's an epicdemic. Just kidding, I'm just kidding, I'm not the one who made it up."

what do I think... he's stuck up. Now that's just based on that quote, I know he has done good things.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:"It's an epicdemic. Just kidding, I'm just kidding, I'm not the one who made it up."

I think that’s actually pretty clever.
He played on 'epidemic' because it’s a 'fever'. :sickly:

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Wow. #-o I'm suprised you don't have any new news for us, bookworm! :( I need a laugh. :lol:

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I actually did hear something the other day.
I might post it when I have time. ;)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

*rubs hands together with glee*

I can hardly wait. :badgrin: ;)

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OKay, here’s your JB News Bulletin:

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson said he liked Never Say Never. He wants people to go see it because of the “politic effect it has on everyone.”
I don’t know what he means by that. Perhaps ‘political’ but that doesn’t make any sense. Maybe he meant ‘prolific’ but that’s a pretty strange misspeak if he did, and that still doesn’t make much sense.

Justin is currently in Liverpool, but unable to leave his hotel because police think it will start a riot. If that happens, he will be arrested. Wait, let me read that again; yes that’s what it says, he will be arrested.
Now, whether you’re a Bieber fan or not you have to admit this one doesn’t make sense. He’s going to be arrested because his fans start a riot? :-s He shouldn’t be held responsible for their actions, should he?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Arrested for his protection...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.