Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Lee wrote:I DO NOT.

I merely stated he is cuter than he used to be. I have absolutely NO ATTRACTION for him. Good grief, can't a girl remark that a guy is good-looking without people assuming the worst? :x
Nope. O:) Always expect the best, prepare for the worst, or something like that. ;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That doesn't make sense... :anxious:

\:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Lee wrote:That doesn't make sense... :anxious:
Don't worry, the elephant right behind you doesn't make sense to me either. :)

Argh. Can't think of anything to talk about the Biebs.

-- 04 Mar 2012 09:14 pm --
Lee wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
Lee wrote:I can't believe I'm actually saying this... but he actually looks kind of cute now. :-

Note: I do NOT like his music and am not endorsing him or his actions in any way, shape or form.
My disclaimer. :noway:
My apologies. I can honestly say I've never seen it before.
Taken from Team Phoenix's platform wrote:(size enlarged for easier reading)These events/ideas/adaptations of ideas/slogans/names are the property of Team Phoenix. Please do not use them in any way/shape/form without consulting with Monty and/or myself. Thank you.
And in one of Amy's numerous music threads. ;)

double post fixed ~ bookworm
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin celebrated his 18th birthday by asking fans to donate to a water charity. He also went on Ellen and was given a car by his manager and also a boxed up fan.
Beliebers made an effort to break the record of most social media messages sent in a day by sending him birthday greetings on Facebook. The official announcement hasn’t been made yet, but it certainly appears they succeeded.

Selena was asked about that diamond J ring and said it was “almost a friendship ring” and “just for fun.”

An astronomer wants to shoot Justin into space. Not to get rid of him though, to boost interest in private space flight.

Hallmark will release a line of Justin Bieber greeting cards in April.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:and i still love lamp http://instagr.am/p/H17hUIgvqD/
11:59 AM - 6 Mar 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The "astronomer" would probably send him into space and then accidentally have a tragic engine malfunction. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

The way you said he received a "boxed up fan" cracked me up... I actually laughed out loud. :anxious: And I'm in Sam's Club too! Hopefully no one heard me....

TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I love the greeting cards. I told my mom and we considered imitating the guys in the Macy's Someday commercial. ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Justin greeting cards? In April? Where that calendar? I have to mark that down! *throws around everything in the house to look for the calendar only to find that it was on the refrigerator* I just have to get one of those cards! I mean, you haven't lived until you've bought a JB greeting card. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Lee wrote:The way you said he received a "boxed up fan" cracked me up... I actually laughed out loud. :anxious:
How else would you describe it?
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I wish I could have been boxed up and brought to Justin Beiber. :(
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

bookworm wrote:
Lee wrote:The way you said he received a "boxed up fan" cracked me up... I actually laughed out loud. :anxious:
How else would you describe it?
I don't know. I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with the way you phrased it. I simply meant it amused me. :anxious:

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Lee wrote:I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with the way you phrased it. I simply meant it amused me. :anxious:
I understood that. I was just wondering how else you would say it, because I wrote it in the only way I could think of, I wasn’t intentionally being amusing as I sometimes am with these.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I think what Lee means is that it doesn't matter how you worded it, but maybe it made her think of an actual fan (you know, the device that blows cool air), and the thought of Justin receiving a car....and an actual fan in comparison would sound funny.

Er, is that it, Lee?

Till the end of the line.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Shennifer wrote:maybe it made her think of an actual fan (you know, the device that blows cool air)
Was that what you meant Lee? Because that was actually what came to my mind when I read what I wrote.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Yes. That did come to mind. :anxious: Which is why it cracked me up.

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

bookworm, the correct terminology is: Fan-In-A-Box.
he/him | a little stinker.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I completly thought that it was like a ceiling fan not like a person. :anxious:
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Steve wrote:bookworm, the correct terminology is: Fan-In-A-Box.

Like the Cat in the Hat! But not quite. :-

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin did indeed set the record for most widespread social networking message within 24 hours.

That basketball movie Justin is in that I mentioned ten months ago is apparently still coming out.

It’s voting time once again for the Celebrity Bowling Hall of Fame, but this time there’s a change in procedure. Instead of just inducting whoever gets the most votes, this year it’s a bracket system. Two celebrities compete head to head to advance, and the last one left will be the winner. Maybe Justin will finally get a win under this new system. In the old one he came in second two years in a row.
He’ll be going up against the winner of Britney Spears vs. Hulk Hogan. You can vote here.

A high school kid is now famous after asking Justin to come to his prom. Not as his date, just to show up. He says Justin doesn’t get to experience being a normal teenager and it’s important that he does. No word on if Justin will accept the invitation.

Justin joined everyone else in the universe in spreading the KONY 2012 video.

Justin is experimenting with a new style of music that is “hater-proof” according to his producer.

A 37 year old Denver police officer was arrested for domestic violence after fighting with his 42 year old girlfriend. Allegedly it began when she threw a Justin Bieber doll at him.

Justin, among other celebrities, is joining an effort to change a movie’s rating. The movie is about bullying and contains cursing, causing it to be rated R, but because the story is important for children they want it changed to PG-13 so the audience it’s meant to impact will be able to get in to see it.

A few days ago ‘RIP Justin Bieber’ began trending on Twitter, to the horror of his fans. But don’t worry, he’s not dead. It was just a hoax.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:good workout this morning. #gunshow
11:31 AM - 13 Mar 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

A "hater-proof" style of music doesn't exist.

Except whatever Stryper does.
he/him | a little stinker.