Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 1031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Author Message
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:09 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am

Posts: 28150
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash: 5,965.21
Bank: 1,958.31
Unless I missed it, the most important update of all was missed! :shock: Maybe it was still coming. Good news, Americans - he's officially all yours! \:D/ Tough break, guys. Tough break.

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:12 pm 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
Nooooooooo! we don't want him either

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 pm 
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob
User avatar
the guy who used to watch a lot of films

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Posts: 9161
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1,066.72
Bank: 4,500.00
bookworm somehow turned a thread about justib bieber's hair into an Epic Accomplishment. We should all be proud. \:D/

_________________
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 am 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
yeah, good job bookworm. For starting this lovely thread 3 years ago today

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:11 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
User avatar


Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Posts: 14252
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Cash: 874.18
Bank: 55,000.00
Please continue the celebration by listening to Girlfriend by Aeva as performed by Shennifer again, or for the first time if you haven’t heard it before. That song is as awesome as this thread has become! \:D/

_________________
Image
Sig by snubs


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:57 pm 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
bookworm wrote:
Please continue the celebration by listening to Girlfriend by Aeva as performed by Shennifer again, or for the first time if you haven’t heard it before. That song is as awesome as this thread has become! \:D/

hahaha! I almost forgot about that :lol:

not that I wouldn't like to :-

but yes, everyone should listen to that 8-)

edit: oh goodness I got so embarrassed listening to that again >_>

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Last edited by Shennifer on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
User avatar


Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Posts: 14252
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Cash: 874.18
Bank: 55,000.00
Why? It's great!

_________________
Image
Sig by snubs


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 pm 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
bookworm wrote:
Why? It's great!

eh...listening to it now, I don't like my voice on the recording. For some reason, hearing it now makes me a bit self-conscious

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 pm 
i haz xpirenancee!!1
User avatar
Oh Anna Sun

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 am

Posts: 19314
Age: 21
Gender: Female

Cash: 4.50
Bank: 10,100.00
Blog: View Blog (25)
bookworm wrote:
Why? It's great!

Fact: No matter how good someone sounds or look, there's a good chance they're going to feel self-conscious about it. I would if I were in her shoes :p

_________________
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
User avatar


Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Posts: 14252
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Cash: 874.18
Bank: 55,000.00
For the coming year this news service will be reformatted into a monthly bulletin rather than a weekly one. into sporadic compilation reports. This is due in part to multiple factors, such as there being less of a constant barrage of Bieber stories these days than there have been previously making a weekly bulletin less necessary content-wise, my story selection process becoming more selective which further reduces content amounts, and simply that this will be more feasible for me in not needing to meet such a frequent deadline now. I will of course still post breaking bulletins on big news stories as they happen so you will remain informed.

_________________
Image
Sig by snubs


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:37 am 
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:59 pm

Posts: 6752
Age: 24
Gender: Male

Cash: 60.48
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (4)
He just changed his hair color to blond.

_________________
Image
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm 
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
User avatar
I am :mrgreen:

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Posts: 2536
Age: 22
Gender: Male

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
Was it not blond before?

_________________
I am Mr. Green
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
Image
That is all.



Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
User avatar


Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Posts: 14252
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Cash: 874.18
Bank: 55,000.00
Four year anniversary! o.o

I was going to try powering through another catchup blitz before this, like last year, but decided it would actually be better to mark the anniversary first and then get back up to speed because it would be a better flow. And also because I haven’t been able to get all the past news gathered up yet because, contrary to popular belief, there are more important things to attend to than The Biebs.

But we can celebrate the milestone anyway with the usual festivities; listen to our song and stuff.

Unfortunately, I don’t even have a detailed retrospective prepared because I’m not completely up to date on what Justin has been up to. From the scattered stories I’ve heard in passing though, it seems things are still getting worse before they hopefully get better for him.
When I am able I will present a more in depth summary of thought along with the news review.


Image


The Bieber News Network is made possible by Viewers Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.

_________________
Image
Sig by snubs


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:15 am 
I guess I'll stick around
User avatar
I"MA BACK

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Posts: 255
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Cash: 307.96
Bank: 5.00
I think you guys are posting in the wrong thread... Justin is a mans name. Who is that girl in the pictures though? Wait, I think I know this... Miley Cyrus, right?

-- 23 Apr 2015, 06:22 --

Shennifer wrote:
In honor of the two year anniversary of this thread, bookworm asked if I would record me singing Aeva's lyrics to "Girlfriend", a parody of Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend. Before he reminded me about it, I had thought about recording this just for fun, but kept putting it off or forgetting. But finally, at bookworm's prompting, I did indeed record this song and bookworm graciously edited it and did all the technical stuff.

I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to post this and present to you "Girlfriend":



Girlfriend
Lyrics by Aeva, Performed by Shennifer, Edited by bookworm
Aeva wrote:
If I was your girlfriend, I’d like to let you know
To the football stadium is where we gonna go
Baby, grab your keys, or I’ll leave you here at home
I got an air horn in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Flag, flag, flag, on the play
Eatin’ chips and hot dogs while we tailgate all day
I know all about the rules, and I love this game
So say third-down to the endzone in three, two, flag

I can cheer as loud as you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

I know which games you like, yeah, I know which ones you don’t
I could be your gaming partner, kick your butt at Halo
I’m a beast in sniper mode, yeah, you already know
I’mma make you bleed out as you’re lying there below
Hurt
Boyfriend, boyfriend, you could be my boyfriend
You could be my boyfriend until this r-r-round ends
Make you hide with your gun and some ammo while
I’m huntin’ you down from this rooftop with style
Player

I can play every game that you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

So give me a chance, ‘cause I’m all you need, boy
I’ll take you to the Super Bowl, I’ve got two seats on the front row
If I was your girl (If I was your girl), you’d never game alone
I just want to play Black-Ops with you

If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D (like them in 3D)
I can pimp your ride (pimp your ride), play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be, together we’d always be

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Yeah, boy
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend



What is this selection of carnage masterfully slathered in geek dressing, and what manner of evil did you imply to get that extremely talented lady to sing it?

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 am 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
LIGHTNING wrote:
I think you guys are posting in the wrong thread... Justin is a mans name. Who is that girl in the pictures though? Wait, I think I know this... Miley Cyrus, right?

-- 23 Apr 2015, 06:22 --

Shennifer wrote:
In honor of the two year anniversary of this thread, bookworm asked if I would record me singing Aeva's lyrics to "Girlfriend", a parody of Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend. Before he reminded me about it, I had thought about recording this just for fun, but kept putting it off or forgetting. But finally, at bookworm's prompting, I did indeed record this song and bookworm graciously edited it and did all the technical stuff.

I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to post this and present to you "Girlfriend":



Girlfriend
Lyrics by Aeva, Performed by Shennifer, Edited by bookworm
Aeva wrote:
If I was your girlfriend, I’d like to let you know
To the football stadium is where we gonna go
Baby, grab your keys, or I’ll leave you here at home
I got an air horn in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Flag, flag, flag, on the play
Eatin’ chips and hot dogs while we tailgate all day
I know all about the rules, and I love this game
So say third-down to the endzone in three, two, flag

I can cheer as loud as you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

I know which games you like, yeah, I know which ones you don’t
I could be your gaming partner, kick your butt at Halo
I’m a beast in sniper mode, yeah, you already know
I’mma make you bleed out as you’re lying there below
Hurt
Boyfriend, boyfriend, you could be my boyfriend
You could be my boyfriend until this r-r-round ends
Make you hide with your gun and some ammo while
I’m huntin’ you down from this rooftop with style
Player

I can play every game that you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

So give me a chance, ‘cause I’m all you need, boy
I’ll take you to the Super Bowl, I’ve got two seats on the front row
If I was your girl (If I was your girl), you’d never game alone
I just want to play Black-Ops with you

If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D (like them in 3D)
I can pimp your ride (pimp your ride), play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be, together we’d always be

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Yeah, boy
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend



What is this selection of carnage masterfully slathered in geek dressing, and what manner of evil did you imply to get that extremely talented lady to sing it?

clearly, bookworm sold his soul to the devil.
and thank you for calling me extremely talented \:D/ flattery does wonders to my ego ;)

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 pm 
I guess I'll stick around
User avatar
I"MA BACK

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Posts: 255
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Cash: 307.96
Bank: 5.00
Shennifer wrote:
LIGHTNING wrote:
I think you guys are posting in the wrong thread... Justin is a mans name. Who is that girl in the pictures though? Wait, I think I know this... Miley Cyrus, right?

-- 23 Apr 2015, 06:22 --

Shennifer wrote:
In honor of the two year anniversary of this thread, bookworm asked if I would record me singing Aeva's lyrics to "Girlfriend", a parody of Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend. Before he reminded me about it, I had thought about recording this just for fun, but kept putting it off or forgetting. But finally, at bookworm's prompting, I did indeed record this song and bookworm graciously edited it and did all the technical stuff.

I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to post this and present to you "Girlfriend":



Girlfriend
Lyrics by Aeva, Performed by Shennifer, Edited by bookworm
Aeva wrote:
If I was your girlfriend, I’d like to let you know
To the football stadium is where we gonna go
Baby, grab your keys, or I’ll leave you here at home
I got an air horn in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Flag, flag, flag, on the play
Eatin’ chips and hot dogs while we tailgate all day
I know all about the rules, and I love this game
So say third-down to the endzone in three, two, flag

I can cheer as loud as you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

I know which games you like, yeah, I know which ones you don’t
I could be your gaming partner, kick your butt at Halo
I’m a beast in sniper mode, yeah, you already know
I’mma make you bleed out as you’re lying there below
Hurt
Boyfriend, boyfriend, you could be my boyfriend
You could be my boyfriend until this r-r-round ends
Make you hide with your gun and some ammo while
I’m huntin’ you down from this rooftop with style
Player

I can play every game that you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

So give me a chance, ‘cause I’m all you need, boy
I’ll take you to the Super Bowl, I’ve got two seats on the front row
If I was your girl (If I was your girl), you’d never game alone
I just want to play Black-Ops with you

If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D (like them in 3D)
I can pimp your ride (pimp your ride), play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be, together we’d always be

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Yeah, boy
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend



What is this selection of carnage masterfully slathered in geek dressing, and what manner of evil did you imply to get that extremely talented lady to sing it?

clearly, bookworm sold his soul to the devil.
and thank you for calling me extremely talented \:D/ flattery does wonders to my ego ;)



!?!?YOU ARE A GIRL?!?!

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 pm 
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:59 pm

Posts: 6752
Age: 24
Gender: Male

Cash: 60.48
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (4)
That's what the gender indicator in her profile says.

_________________
Image
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:49 am 
I guess I'll stick around
User avatar
I"MA BACK

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Posts: 255
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Cash: 307.96
Bank: 5.00
Wes? You there buddy? You know this, I must be stuck in this loop...
Yeah, I see it now...
Darth Vader
Penguin
FTU
Wes
London
Phantom
Ninja_Ghost
Just one more on the pile... Well yes, you are amazing! How did they con you into singing that song though?

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:28 pm 
Random sister
Random sister
User avatar
figuring out life: one dream at a time

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Posts: 5785
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Cash: 1,369.33
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (13)
LIGHTNING wrote:
Wes? You there buddy? You know this, I must be stuck in this loop...
Yeah, I see it now...
Darth Vader
Penguin
FTU
Wes
London
Phantom
Ninja_Ghost
Just one more on the pile... Well yes, you are amazing! How did they con you into singing that song though?

they didn't con me, bookworm asked politely. and I was already thinking of recording it before he asked.
All in all, I was a willing participant, no conning needed \:D/

_________________
Image

Till the end of the line.


Last edited by Shennifer on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber’s new haircut
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:50 pm 
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic
User avatar
i like penguins

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Posts: 1479
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Cash: 1,199.15
Bank: 1,000.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
LIGHTNING wrote:
Wes? You there buddy? You know this, I must be stuck in this loop...
Yeah, I see it now...
Darth Vader
Penguin
FTU
Wes
London
Phantom
Ninja_Ghost
Just one more on the pile...

What is this list? 0.o

_________________
Image
Too lazy right now to copy and past the links to my dragon eggs. :wacky:
My Scroll if you want to see them.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 1031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.