Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I added it to my first post.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Lee's prediction: Teenage boys are going to hack off their shaggy hair. And people in the mall will start to look more normal. *nods with wisdom*

\:D/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Laurie wrote:I could care less. And no I have not seen it, nor do I want to.
Same here!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I think he looks way better now. Not that I care.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that's hilarious! Wow, insane that it's actually selling...goodness, I agree with the comments of what this country is coming to...though I still find this incredibly amusing. Good for him, I'm glad he's still able to do and say a few things that aren't dictated by his fans! He almost looks his age now...maybe he's growing up?! Ah well...the 11 year old girls will just have to deal with it and love him anyway, despite this tragedy... :D
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Do you mean a pic of Bieber (it's in the first post), or of Tom Brady (and for some reason I can't find any pictures of his hair long on Google...)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Justin may not be dictated by his fans, but apparently Brady is by Bieber. :P

Update on this incredibly important story:
Justin says the reason he changed his hair style was he had “just gotten sick of it.” :shock:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ooh yay, another dis Justin Bieber topic! :|
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Doesn't look great, but at least he didn't shave his head bald.....
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Bookworm, you are the funniest Anti-Justin Bieber person I have ever known. :) Your post made me crack up! Truly amazing that haircut....
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I was amused when i heard he lost 80,000 Twitter followers. \:D/ Shows exactly what kind of fan base he has.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Just when I thought the world couldn't get any worse. Unbelievable. :roll:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Jelly wrote:I was amused when i heard he lost 80,000 Twitter followers. \:D/ Shows exactly what kind of fan base he has.
80,000 followers over a HAIRCUT??? Wow. :shock: Poor guy!

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

iluvsns wrote:
Jelly wrote:I was amused when i heard he lost 80,000 Twitter followers. \:D/ Shows exactly what kind of fan base he has.
nah, he's fine. Feel bad for all his heartbroken fan girls who must have realized the only way to deal with their extreme pain was to 'unfollow' him on a social networking site. :(

..he still has over 7 million followers though, so. ;)
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Jelly wrote:
iluvsns wrote:
nah, he's fine. Feel bad for all his heartbroken fan girls who must have realized the only way to deal with their extreme pain was to 'unfollow' him on a social networking site. :(

..he still has over 7 million followers though, so. ;)
yes. Guaranteed. The girls at church tomorrow will be heartsick over this tragedy. :D

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

ric wrote:Ooh yay, another dis Justin Bieber topic! :|
Yeah. It's funny, but blame his phsyco fans, not him. He gets enough junk from Christians as it is.
he/him | a little stinker.
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

I hate Justin beiber with a burning passion!!!! Soooo I don't really care, but if I had to decide which one I liked better, I would have to say that I liked his old haircut better.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

minichef wrote:I hate Justin beiber with a burning passion!!!! Soooo I don't really care, but if I had to decide which one I liked better, I would have to say that I liked his old haircut better.
I hate you with a burning passion!!! Do I have motive? ...nah.

There's really no reason to HATE the Biebster. He ain't done nothin' wrong. :noway:
Last edited by jelly on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Alyssa wrote:Bookworm, you are the funniest Anti-Justin Bieber person I have ever known. :) Your post made me crack up! Truly amazing that haircut....
I never said I was an Anti-Bieber. I'm not.
I'm just not a Pro-Bieber. ;)

Hair auction update:
Just over the weekend, the bidding went up over $5,000!
Friday it was at an even $7,000, this morning it’s up to $12,100. Get those credit cards out.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I just won the lottery and I have over $12,000. \:D/ I MUST BUY HIS HAIR, OBVIOUSLY.