yodel rock

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

yodel rock

Post by bookworm »

I was in an online chat with a couple friends and through a winding series of topics one of them ended up musing what it would sound like to merge yodeling with classic rock. I wondered if that had actually been done, and this was the first search result. It's something you never knew you needed to see until you saw it. You're welcome.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my, that is quite something. These must be some unique individuals. ;) I'll admit that I didn't make it all the way through, but I got a taste of their music. It is kind of fun - just not enough for me to want to listen a long time. :bolt:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pmI'll admit that I didn't make it all the way through
Did you get to the flute part?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:37 pm
Catspaw wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pmI'll admit that I didn't make it all the way through
No, I didn't. Did I miss out on the best part? ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:36 pm
bookworm wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:37 pm
No, I didn't. Did I miss out on the best part? ;)
That depends on what you think about flutes, but you shouldn't skip that. It comes out of nowhere and adds a whole new level of 'what am I seeing here' to the performance. It's a little ways into the song so I figured from your remarks that you probably stopped it before getting there because there's no prior indication that things are going to change from what you've been seeing so far, so like you said you might think you can just watch a little bit and get the idea - but you're wrong!