Rate The Everything!

Complete Evaluation!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Rate The Everything!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Rate a persons avatar, signature, and status for one big rating! \:D/
Guess someone has to do me first. :anxious:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Ah, yes!

10/10, EB! You are so funny, and totally cool! And, you're supporting D&D! Love the avatar and signature. And, you're COP! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't agree with what your saying but it is done in a nice so 9/10.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Bmuntz, your avatar reminds me of the days you were known as "Listerine Woman" ah, good days. :inlove: Your status is cool, and denotes any idea that you are a n00b, for in fact you are not. You are a valued member of the community! The only downfall in the combo is your sig, and I'm not rating it low because of the idea, it's the color. It should have been white or somwething easier to see, and adding a shadow oer glow would have helped.

So, all in all, for your avvy, siggy, and title, I rate the final rating 8/10 for near perfection! ;)

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I would give you a 10/10...but that Listerine Pack has to go buddy. 9/10 Oooh...wait...you're a NSA Agent. Whoa...there's a cool point. I take that last rating back...and pronounce you 10/10. \:D/

Darn those socks, EB...you beat me too it. Well...I like you anyway...10/10. You've a high status...high post count, a nice young age (unlike some of these old geezers around here. :D ) nice gender, nice avvie...you support a good political party...what's not to like?
Last edited by Frank on Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

10/10, because the av reminds me of peanut butter, and the sig reminds me of why wookies must never be elected into office! :shock:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

8/10. Two points off for that whiney kid on your avvie. Otherwise, you're great. :D
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

EDIT: Frank beat me to it.

Top--

10/10.

Very good title. After all, there's no school like the old-school, and everyone knows that old-school is the best. ;) Your username is rather enigmatic, but unique all the same. Your avatar also gets a high rating- yay for old-school Star Wars. The lightsaber adds a certain appeal to the avatar. Now, some may disagree with me, but your sig is pretty much perfect. You don't use a profusion of smileys, colored text, or banners like most other people around here, and I like individuality in sigs. ^_^ Not that every banner isn't unique and all, but you get the idea.

Frank-- 9/10. The title is quite good, of course- and your avatar is the epitome of youthfulness. Ahem. Yes. ^_^ I love your siggy. Star Wars is 1337*cough*, and like mentioned above, the old trilogy is the best of the 1337est.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Elf:

your avatar is 7/10.....nice....but you're voting for D&D!! :shame:
You're a very nice person, also you are interested in many of the same things I am!!! \:D/ Your siggy.......7/10...nice....but the same as the avatar.....D&D....... :noway: Status= 10/10!!! YAY!!! You got Shadowpaw out of jail!!!! =D> =D>
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Eh, 7/10 Ye got ye sig looking a lil grainy there and blah blah blah Im not biased about election avs tho ill rate them on quality!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

EK, ye shall recieve a 9/10 ten! Yon avatar, even though I gave it to you, is of the weird sorts. Your status is perfect, though, the spittin' image of you. And you sig is great, not because it opposes our political opponesnts, but merely because, in fact, pinhead is a funny word. ;)

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

9/10 - very nice avatar and signature, but I don't understand your status. :anxious:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

9/10. I would've given you an 8 'cause you support WB...but the Scripture verse is wonderful...so I'll give ya another point. :D
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

10/10 its just so frankish
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

8/10...has lots of posts...has a weird avvie...and a weird siggy...and nothing else to say.

(I wonder who will say what about me!)
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

interesting avvy, i love the siggy, cause it's funny, not cause of who it supports, and you're splendid, which is always good...love the name, and that's about everything, so i'd say, a 9/10
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Siggy: love it it's very clever. and i love the arthur dent quote underneath it too.
Avvie: it's a little plain, but good
i forgot what else we are supposed to rate? i give it a 8/10
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

i've always thought that your avatar went perfectly with your name, powerboy. Your banner doesn't do a bad job of matching your color scheme either. Your only drawback comes in your signature text... it's slightly confusing how "Abraham Lincoln" comes directly after the quote. Your status isn't bad... You could have chosen a better DW BM avie (or even better... chosen one of the stylish D&D avies!) Overall: 7.5/10
Not dead yet.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i really like the siggy...voting preference aside
the avvy is okay, and your rank etc. is good, and desk clerk s a great job ;l)
i give it a 7.899/10
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Nice title. Miss Odyssey 105 is an envied position, after all. I disregard voting preferences in this game: I like your avatar. The blue and white blend very well. You also do a great job pitching during the games! The banner in your sig looks aesthetically appealing, and I love that quote from Arthur Dent!

9/10
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr