Your Youtube Subscriptions

Which Youtubers do you watch regularly?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Your Youtube Subscriptions

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

For the majority of my existence on the ToO, I had dial-up internet; therefore, YouTube was not a possibility. Now there are certain YouTubers and channels that I watch almost daily. They include BFvsGF, TobyGames, The FineBros, Furious Pete, and the Ellen Show. What are yours?

*I must put up a disclaimer that I do not necessarily support the views of some of these channels. Such as BFvsGF, Furious Pete, and the Ellen Show.
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

wwefannation, mls, and mehspin, which does sportscenter's not top 10's
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Hmm...definitely BlimeyCow. I used to follow TheAwesomeFluttershy for MLP episodes in 1080pony HQ, but then that user's account was terminated for copyright infringement. :(
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Blimey Cow, Rhett and Link, The Fine Bros, Julian Smith, Jostie Flicks, How It Should Have Ended and Tim Hawkins. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

My favorites are Rhett and Link, Blimey Cow, Vsauce, Bored Shorts TV, FrogFan76 and charlieissocoollike.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I am a huge Youtube geek, so I watch a lot of Youtubers both regularly and on/off. Picking favorites out of my current regulars, though, I'd have to list pbsideachannel, RhettandLink (and rhettandlink2), blimeycow, nigahiga, MentalFlossVideo, and last but definitely not least, the vlogbrothers (I'm about as big of a fan as you can get without being counted as a Nerdfighter. *shudder* Nerdfighters...). There are other Youtubers I like, including ones that post rather irregularly (charlieissocoollike, meekakitty, etc.), and other channels/series that aren't currently active (MyMusic, Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Julian Smith), but those are my regulars at the moment.

(I'm also subscribed to wheezywaiter, who also posts regularly, but the more I watch him the more grating he seems to become. I'm not sure how much longer I'll last before I get fed up and unsubscribe.)

(Oh, another thing! I pretty much only posted the relatively prominent Youtubers in my little list up there, but there are other, less well-known Youtubers that I still enjoy watching regularly: JustinJamesHughes, Lana McKissack, thebrothersriedell, and NerdyAndQuirky--those last two, I think, are especially worth checking out. I especially recommend the skit that the Riedell brothers did with the Overly Attached Girlfriend.)

(I like using parentheses. :- )

(EDIT: Geek & Sundry! I'm not subscribed, but I like watching TableTop and Space Janitors. :yes: )
Last edited by Amethystic on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

Nancy Drew, ImprovEverywhere, ThePianoGuys, *checks YouTube subscriptions* arglefumph, Mark Lowry, Jarrod Radnich, and quite a few more ;)

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I think I'm only actually subscribed to the Piano Guys and the Sruti Box (Shankar Tucker). Most of you probably recognize Piano Guys, but I'd highly recommend Shankar Tucker's music as a really beautiful example of clarinet composition and classical fusion.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Amethystic wrote:(I'm about as big of a fan as you can get without being counted as a Nerdfighter. *shudder* Nerdfighters...).
[sarcasm] STONE THE NON-BELIEVER!!!! [/sarcasm]
Last edited by 31899 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Hmm, I think it's been a while since the last topic listing subscriptions. I'm now subscribed to 331ERock, Animationcraft, BebopVox, blimeycow, BlimeyCowVlog, CGPGrey, CRCanada, Daboombros, deadworkersON, Dig Build Live, elementanimation, elementanimation2, ElementShorts, EthosLab, FamilyJules7X, FPSRussia, JoeHillsTSD, minutephysics, MysteryGuitarMan, pakratt13, paulsoaresjr, Rhettandlink, rhettandlink2, sethbling, Slamacow Creations, ThePianoGuys, and Vechz. If you couldn't tell, a lot of those are Minecraft related.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Here are some of my subs (the ones I watch the most): The Piano Guys, Blimey Cow, abbyandmandieshow, theabbyandmandieshow, DaBoomBrothers, and Blimey Cow Vlog.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Most of my YouTube subscriptions are ones that I subscribed to simply to get an extra entry into a giveaway. \:D/ So that means the bulk of them are cloth diaper/eco-friendly/mommy blog types. But I do have one that's NOT in that genre - The Adagio Trio. I wish they would upload more videos...I love their CDs.
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

I also am subscribed to dude perfect (Basketball trick shot videos) one of my friends, and stupid game show answers
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I'll throw in my support for vlogbrothers and say go nerdfighters.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:*shudder* Nerdfighters...
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:go nerdfighters.
:x
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

ThePianoGuys, ImprovEverwhere, Nancy Drew, Jarrod Radnich, Wes Hampton, and ThePianoGals ;)
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Amethystic wrote:
AMY'S A CLOSET NERDFIGHTER!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

31899 wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
AMY'S A CLOSET NERDFIGHTER!
:noway: I actively refrain from associating myself with the greater Nerdfighter community.
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

updated! as of now... I have these

nba (national basketball assiociation)
wwe (world wrestling entertainment)
dude perfect (trick shots)
chris smoove (sports commentary)
olimpics
EA sports fifa (soccer video games)
antodaboss (more sports commentary)
mls (major league soccer)
mr hurriicane (sports commentary)
sports gaming universe (same thing that chris smoove does)
amazingHDlife (posts old wrestling matches)
cullenburger (sports commentary) (again)
dunbarsnackbar (more sports commentary)
mehspin (espn not top ten and c'mon man)
Iamsecond (christians telling their stories)
svr2011storylines (wrestling video games)
sweetchinmusic (sports commentary)
and finally
battingstanceguy
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Off the top of my head my favorite are ProJared, PeanutButterGamer, Markiplier, nigahiga, Julian Smith, ScrewAttack, IGN, PBGGameplay, LAHWF, LAHWFextra, the DOMINICshow, DYKGaming, MetalJesusRocks, Social Dissonance, speedyw03, yamimash, boogie2988, Cyndago, and some others that I don't watch very much. WARNING! Not all of these YouTubers are clean, in fact most of them swear some and might have jokes that could be seen as inappropriate.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.