Iliad House

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I just checked the Kickstarter page, and...

It was already at $15,027. :o I didn't think they would hit their goal quite this early, but I am extraordinarily happy that they did. \:D/
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Any new news on the show??

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

It's finally here! \:D/ =D> :mrgreen:

You can now buy the 6 episodes funded by the Kickstarter on iliadhouse.com on MP3 or CDs. They're also available on iTunes. However, they are the same price as the MP3s on the website. If you want to make sure the most money to make more episodes is received, make sure to buy it directly from the website.

I've only heard the first 3 episodes so far. I'm trying to pace myself to enjoy it as long as I can. So far, it is EPIC! There is no other radio drama like this.

Plus, it's even more fun to hear (for me) because I do a couple voices in it. ;)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I've been wondering what happened to this project. I'm glad it's finally here! I'll be adding this to my Christmas list. ;)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I listened to the preview online and decided to buy the CDs, even subscribed to the enewsletter.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

So, has anyone listened to this yet?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, but I'll be sure to share my thoughts once I get my CDs and listen! I'm really looking forward to listening.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have my CDs, took a while to get them. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, will get to it soon.
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

The first episode is now able to be heard for free on http://iliadhouse.com . Also, the CDs can now be purchased on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Iliad-House-Firs ... 01N4D2OTH/