Madonna: Controversial Pop Star Or Illuminate Puppet?

AN EXCLUSIVE REPORT BY THE SCRIBBLER

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Madonna: Controversial Pop Star Or Illuminate Puppet?

Post by The Scribbler »

You know her; She the considered the 'Queen Of Pop' by her fans. They worship her. But who is she?

There's no mistaking her achievements and her success. During the 1980s, Madonna ruled the airwaves and MTV with her, we'll say attention grabbing imagery.

But who is the woman behind the lady? She's just a pop star making music, right?

My take on her is a little darker.

After an extensive investigation (which was inspired by a late night viewing of Like A Prayer on YouTube) I started down a path of filth and grime that led me to a shocking revelation. Hard as it may be to accept, I risk my journalistic career to tell you that Madonna is a longtime Illuminate member, bent on nothing less than total control over the youth of America through pop music and the gyration of her 55 year old granny hips.

My first act during this investigation was to scour Madonna's Wikipedia page, so as to get to know my subject completely and thoroughly. According to my the source, Madonna Louise Ciccone was born in Bay City, Michigan, on August 16, 1958 to Silvio and Madonna Louise Ciccone. She lived a relatively normal childhood in Michigan. That is, until age 5. According to family and friends, Madonna started 'kindergarden' at age 5.

However, after tracking down Madonna's first friend ever, I have uncovered the truth.

At age 5, Madonna was recruited into the Illuminate. Groomed to assist the Illuminate, she attended Illuminate Kindergarden. What exactly happens in Illuminate Kindergarden you ask?

They taught her how to use mind control from a young age. They gave her Spice, which can only be found on the planet Arrakis. From ages 6-20, Madonna lived on Arrakis, serving as the official Illuminate ambassador to Arrakis. While on the planet, she honed her mind control techniques of the Spice, developing the incredible ability to convince people that she has talent. A skill that would serve her well in the years to come.

Finally, her training with the Bene Gesserit sisterhood completed at last, Madonna moved back to Earth, settling in New York City where she began her 'rise to fame'. In actuality from the moment Madonna moved to New York, her every move had been planned by her masters, The Illuminate.

Her rise to stardom is legendary, so I shall not reiterate it. Suffice it to say, during the period of 1982-2003, through dozens of catchy pop songs and a couple mediocre acting gigs, Madonna amassed an impressive following consisting mostly of gay men and teenage girls.

This woman, this 'pop star', is nothing less than an Illuminate puppet, yet another facet of this devious organization's media machine bent on taking over your mind!

But you be the judge; Legendary Pop Star or Illuminate Puppet? The next time you're about to click that 'Download' button on iTunes for that Madonna album, perhaps you'll think twice.

This is The Scribbler, signing off.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Is it bad for me to admit that I actually believe all of these theories?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

My problem with Illuminate theories is that if they were real, we wouldn’t know about them. So since the allegations are all over the place, I can’t believe there is any substance.
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

bookworm wrote:My problem with Illuminate theories is that if they were real, we wouldn’t know about them. So since the allegations are all over the place, I can’t believe there is any substance.
We all know of the corrupt nature of politics. That doesn't mean it isn't real.

Corruption is very real. So is the Illuminate!

I've been on the trail of this group for many years. Inching ever closer to a way inside. The moment I gain access to the Vault Of Secrets, you, my dear and loyal readers, will be the first to hear. On the Scale of Importance, it goes-

1 MOST IMPORTANT

(you, my dear readers, are here)

(The Mainstream Media is here)

10 LESS IMPORTANT

Yes loyal readers, you are my first priority. The world can wait.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Scribbler wrote:
bookworm wrote:My problem with Illuminate theories is that if they were real, we wouldn’t know about them. So since the allegations are all over the place, I can’t believe there is any substance.
We all know of the corrupt nature of politics. That doesn't mean it isn't real.
That isn’t a proper analogy. Of course corruption is real. But the Illuminate are supposedly all-present and all-powerful, and all-obsessed with maintaining their secrecy. If they were truly all three of these things, it would be impossible for theories about them, or even mention of their possible existence for that matter, to circulate.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I think it is Illuminati. Ending with an I. With an E at the end, they're just bright and shiny people.

If Madonna belonged to the Illuminati, wouldn't she still be at the forefront of the media? Or am I covering things up because I'm a member of the Illuminati? I have descendants born at Roslin Castle, and many that were Masons. Clearly I have something to protect here.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Indeed it is with an I, I just copied from the first post. :P
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Why are we accusing Jesus's mother of such heinous things?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Why are we accusing Jesus's mother of such heinous things?
That wasn't his mother, it was his lover! :x
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

The Scribbler wrote:
TigerintheShadows wrote:Why are we accusing Jesus's mother of such heinous things?
:shock: SCANDAL!
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
The Scribbler wrote:
:shock: SCANDAL!
It all makes sense now! :shock:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

American Eagle wrote:It all makes sense now! :shock:
Didn't you read The Da Vinci Code?

I got an advanced copy months before Mr. Brown launched his wondrous book. Now THERE is a man I respect. His dedication to the pursuit of the truth is second only to mine. Did you know that I was a consultant for the book?

I do not get any of the credit I'm due. Least of all from the yocals of this town. It's tragic really.