Sherlock Observation Game

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Sherlock Observation Game

Post by IrishTiger »

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/she ... ation.html

Hehe I scored 80 points. That means I'm John Watson. :lol:
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I scored 96, so I'm Sherlock. \:D/ I missed the last difference in the fourth picture.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

After like the millionth time... I finally scored 100! :P The first time I got Dr. Watson though...
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Yeah, I only got 84 the first time so I am Watson. :)
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I wonder if you end up as Anderson if you score really low. :-
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I intentionally did bad this time and got 36 and that was Mrs. Hudson. ;)
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Oh, okay haha. Poor Mrs. Hudson; I love her. Maybe when I have some time I'll deliberately score at different intervals to see who the other characters are too. I'm curious now. \:D/