New Red Rock Mysteries Radio Dramas

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
New Red Rock Mysteries Radio Dramas

Post by Peachey Keen »

For those that love the books, Keys for Kids Ministries (formerly CBH Ministries) is dramatizing the rest of the Red Rock Mysteries books! Oasis Audio and Tyndale did the first 2 when the books first came out. John Campbell, John Fornof, and others are working on the new shows now!
http://www.keysforkids.org/ForKids/RedRockMysteries
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's cool! I haven't ever read the books, but I have heard that they're good, and I know some kids who might enjoy this kind of production.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I hope CBH makes them available on CD. They are available for download but I would love to have the CDs since I have the books.
Last edited by Laurie on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

Actually, I think CBH did the first two as well, as they both aired on the radio during DGL's time slot. Why Oasis Audio was chosen to release it is beyond me. Exciting though, loved the book series and the first two audios were well done, though they will probably have to get new actors, as it has been a long time since they made them. (I wonder how the last book will turn out, definitely will have a parental warning on it!)
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

AIOCREFan wrote:Actually, I think CBH did the first two as well, as they both aired on the radio during DGL's time slot. Why Oasis Audio was chosen to release it is beyond me. Exciting though, loved the book series and the first two audios were well done, though they will probably have to get new actors, as it has been a long time since they made them. )
I don't believe they produced the originals. Oasis Audio and Tyndale made them together.They just aired them in DGL's time slot as a replacement between seasons. And yes, they have replaced all the original actors with new ones.