Welcome to Nightvale

In which 31899 post a topic and then disapears into the non-existence that is this universe

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
No way I broke the window

Welcome to Nightvale

Post by 31899 »

Why is there no topic about this? It has been internet famous for well over a year now.
Welcome to Nightvale is a pseudo-Lovecraftian twice-monthly radio-theatre podcast set in a quaint desert community. The podcast is set as a radio broadcast from the community radio station with a unique radio host reporting on the events in the small town. Does anyone else listen to Welcome to Nightvale?

(the podcast is available on itunes or can be listened to online at a variety of places, but here is the soundcloud link. If you choose to listen, keep in mind that pilot episodes are generally significantly less than fantastic.)
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Lovecraftian? I knew it seemed familiar.

I have listened to maybe 7 eps. At some point I'll get around to listening to more, but I usually choose Odyssey when I want to listen to a radio program. :)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I went to their live show in Calgary during their tour this summer. There was a Librarian loose in the theater. :sniff:
Last edited by Amethystic on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.