Middle Earth Airlines

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Middle Earth Airlines

Post by bookworm »

Air New Zealand has made a fun video each year for the Hobbit film releases.

The first was a safety video:
An Unexpected Briefing wrote:Air New Zealand partnered with WETA Workshop on a brand new Hobbit inspired Safety Video. It features cameo appearances including Sir Peter Jackson.

Then a promotional one:
Just another day in Middle-earth wrote:Here in Middle-earth, everyday tasks can reveal out of this world surprises and before you know it everything can turn a bit Hobbit-shaped.

And they just released the final one, a grander safety video:
The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made wrote:As the official airline of Middle-earth, Air New Zealand has gone all out to celebrate the third and final film in The Hobbit Trilogy - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Starring Elijah Wood and Sir Peter Jackson; we're thrilled to unveil The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made.

Special cameos by Sylvester McCoy, Dean O’Gorman and Weta Workshop co-founder Sir Richard Taylor. Directed by Taika Waititi. Enjoy!

Welcome to Middle Earth Airlines.

Flights:
1/11/2015 1:00 pm EST(45 minute flight)
1/11/2015 10:00 pm EST(45 minute flight)
1/12/2015 1:00 pm EST(45 minute flight)

You must book your flight at least a half hour in advance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love how creative they are! :lol: Very fun. I had seen the first 2 previously and didn't rewatch (though I might later) but I just watched the new one and it is a lot of fun. This would be an improvement over any of the safety videos that I've seen when flying!
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

These were fun, I am surprised that I have never heard about them until today.