homestarrunner.com

It's dot com!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

homestarrunner.com

Post by Evil Chick »

What do you think of http://www.homestarrunner.com? I've been watching a bunch of Strong Bad e-mails, and I think that they are soooo funny! :lol:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I love it! I love Strong Sad the very best though! I love his character page, it's hilarious! It's pretty inventive stuff.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

lol i love homestarruner. me and my friend have an inside joke with 'the luau' and the uka-lay-lay. lol..and people say im a real-life version of marzipan [which is kinda scary..] they're really fun watching..but they can be really time consuming..
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

pianokitty wrote:they're really fun watching..but they can be really time consuming..
Which is true about many things on the internet... :-
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

..but more especially a collection of about 100+ 2-4 minute movie clips..
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I am lost...what is it?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Check it out!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I'm scared...lol.

EDIT:

It is loud and I have to wait because I am listening to AIO.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

:lol: It's just a site with a bunch of cartoon characters and cartoons, and that kind of stuff. They're really funny. And, check out Strong Bad's E-mails. They're hilarious! :hilarious:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote::lol: It's just a site with a bunch of cartoon characters and cartoons, and that kind of stuff. They're really funny. And, check out Strong Bad's E-mails. They're hilarious! :hilarious:
Okay, I will in a moment!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I just watched this Strong Bad e-mail, and I laughed right out loud, for some reason... :lol:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm not a huge fan of the site, but I like the Strongbad techno email and especially the fluffy puff marfmellows. Makes me laugh every time.

-Jonathan
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Photoshop Ninja, AWAY!
Last edited by Sonuna on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I don't like the site at all... it's really popular among the males in my youth group. I think it's just dumb. Really, really dumb.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

Honestly..it is pretty dumb. But a lot of dumb things are funny..
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

It is dumb and slightly scary at the same time.
A couple of my friends told me about Marshy the Marshmellow (For some reason you will never know) and that was funny.
All I got to say is that those people have way too much time on their hands.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

It's probably popular for the same reasons that Neo Dynomite was popular. But then, this is actually funny and has talent behind it...while the movie...didn't!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It is very impressively done. (And makes me want to learn Flash...)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I really like their smooth and hilarious animation. Those guys who do it are awesome...but unfortunately, my loving parents decided that their harsh usage of minced oaths and name-calling were a negative influence, and so Strong Bad was banned from the household. Waah. :boohoo:
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Thats to bad Frank

Lord Sesshoumaru