homestarrunner.com

It's dot com!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I love home star runner!

*sigh* I just love the way that he talks! Strong bad rocks too!

And Coach Z is really funny too! I loved the one where they tried to teach him how to talk right. I don't know why he's so funny... maybe becuase he has a slight case of pittsburgh-ease

\:D/

Sarah
Last edited by Sarah on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

What is home star runner anyway? And who is strong bad?
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

alex wrote:What is home star runner anyway? And who is strong bad?
check out www.homestarrunner.com

Lord Sesshoumaru
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

homestarrunner rocks! \:D/
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:

Lord Sesshoumaru
I have been there. And it looks like it has bad stuff. Like I saw "Strong Bad E-Mail"
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

alex wrote:
I have been there. And it looks like it has bad stuff. Like I saw "Strong Bad E-Mail"
\

Bad stuff like what?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

alex wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:

Lord Sesshoumaru
Homestarrunner is probably one of the cleanest entertainment sites, in terms of content, on the internet.

There are a few things people might not like... but it's comparable to Napolean Dynamite in that regard.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I have commented in so many Homestar runner threads in the past, I was actually trying to avoid this one, but when I saw Shadowpaw posted... well, I had to follow suit. :)

www.Homestarrunner.com is one of my favorite websites ever. I have seen everything on it (except for the endings of the games Peasant Quest and Stinko Man) at least once. It is indeed one of the best sources of quality, clean humor on the internet - something that is not so easily found. I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone. Oh, and if you are a die hard fan, you need to get the Strong Bad Sings CD. It's amazing. :)

BTW, if all you have checked out are the Strong BAd e-mails, you should definitely explore about. There is some really good stuff in there! Marzipan's Answering Machine has some of the best prank calls ever. The Halloween cartoons are also very entertaining. It's mostly all good. Check it Check it.

If you lived here, you'd be home.
Not dead yet.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I used to dislike it. (That was when a bunch of my snowboarding instructors were obsessed with it and kept singing the Trogdor song- I'd never seen many of the cartoons myself.) Then I saw Strong Bad E-mails. And I was converted. :)

"Virus = very yes!"
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I haven't seen all the e-mails but I love looking for things to click on after the e-mail is over. There is usually some word that will pop something extra up! Those are neat!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I haven't seen all the e-mails but I love looking for things to click on after the e-mail is over. There is usually some word that will pop something extra up! Those are neat!
Sometimes you can click on stuff to get things to popo up even when the e-mail aint over then soemtimes if you wait something will happen.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

Homestarrunner rocks! I can't pick just one thing I like about it because, I love all of it! :D
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I had a cousin who had tried to "convert" me to Homestar Runner for over three years. I'd visited the site several times, but just thougth everything I watched was dumb. Then I watched SBEMAIL 9, and, well...I was converted.

Now, every time one of Gabriel and Fenix's signatures displays "..." as the caption, I hear Stinko Man's voice as he brilliantly proclaims: "dot dot dot." \:D/
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Stinkoman is the best! :D My cousins know the cousins of the guys who make homestarrunner. :-s
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I don't even know who Stinkoman is.

I've never been able to become a fan, though I still think the marshmellow commercial is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen ^_^
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I can't believe this topic was ressurected! I have the coolest thing ever for college this year! A Trogdor messanger bag! Talk about awesomeness! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I love this site... I have the 100 email Strong Bad dvd set!

-Bo
Jack Davis
OK

Post by Jack Davis »

It is one of the coolest sites ever my favorite cartoon is the fluffy puff commercial
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I don't know what my favorite thing on that site is... It's all so great! \:D/

-Robo
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

homestarrunner rock! Do you has what it takes to join the homestarmy? The guts? The determination? The five bucks? Join today!