wow

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

wow

Post by LIGHTNING »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVmO5LHJ2k

Just, wow...
I love music so much, maybe I am the only one that is moved so deeply by this, but there it is for you to judge.

-- 27 Apr 2015, 04:41 --

Really guys, this video is something else!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If you want a thread to get a little more attention, sometimes it really helps to give it a descriptive title that includes the name of the artist or video or whatever. :)

I've heard some of Lindsey Stirling's music before, and she does play beautifully. I haven't seen this particular video before, though. Very nice! :D
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

I really like Lindsey Stirling's music as well. Really, she isn't a virtuoso violinist, but she has found a great way to market herself that has launched her to fame. I'm not saying she's a bad player, not at all, just that her presentation is very much a large part of her fame.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

LIGHTNING wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVmO5LHJ2k

Just, wow...
I love music so much, maybe I am the only one that is moved so deeply by this, but there it is for you to judge.

-- 27 Apr 2015, 04:41 --

Really guys, this video is something else!
Perfect opportunity to rickroll us because I clicked on it and went hope its not a rickroll.

But, I absolutely love Lindsey Stirling. Favorite piece of her's is Phantom of the Opera. I also heard her tell her story on Rhett and Link's podcast, Ear Biscuits. Quite fascinating.
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

A rickroll, why did I not think of that...