YouTube Vloggers

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

YouTube Vloggers

Post by snubs »

Hey, is there anyone else around here that watch/follow vloggers on youtube?

For the longest time I was like, 'what is so interesting about watching vlogs? or rather, other people's lives?' But in the past 4-5 months I've started following a few, and it's now one of my favorite things to watch on youtube. =p That, along with Good Mythical Morning and the React show.

I only follow three vloggers, though I noticed in the comments of some of the videos that people follow 5 or more vloggers daily.. o.o and I don't even know how anyone could keep up with that. oy.

Anyway, this are the vloggers I follow:
Bonnie Hoellein
Ellie and Jared
Daily Bumps

Occasionally I'll watch Bratayley when I'm bored. And rarely I'll watch the Shaytards, who are apparently very popular... but I can't seem to get into them. :-
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Ummm, what is a vlog? o_0 Is it just a normal Youtube channel or something else?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Countess wrote:Ummm, what is a vlog? o_0 Is it just a normal Youtube channel or something else?
A "vlog" is a video blog. Generally people who vlog, vlog ( or video) their daily lives. Some famous YouTubers have a separate channel for vlogs (whether they upload daily or once a week). Two of the vlogging channels I watch only do vlogs.. meaning, they are only known for vlogging. And is actually how they make a living, by vlogging on YouTube.

By the way, a vlog doesn't necessarily have to be a documentation of one's daily life, there are also travel vlogs and weightless vlogs.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I watch some of Shennifer's videos if those count as vlogs. \:D/
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: