Music Collections

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Approximately how many songs do you own?

None
No votes
<100
20%
100-200
20%
200-500
No votes
500-1000
20%
1000-2000
No votes
2000-5000
No votes
5000-10000
No votes
10000-20000
20%
>20000
20%

Total votes: 5

Wretched Sinner
Lurker

Music Collections

Post by Wretched Sinner »

Show off your music collection or just have conversations about how much music you own.

The attached picture is my iTunes stats. I have 1,477 albums.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.21.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.21.11 PM.png (12.44 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
My username used to be Wooton Bassett.
I love music! Check out what I listen to at http://www.last.fm/user/Zonark000
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

So I actually used to have about 750 songs, but the night before we were supposed to leave on vacay for Christmas break...My iPod decided to re-start(or the iPod version of crash) and loose all of it's data on me...So with that iPod incident and my old computer crashing(the music that didn't get lost on my computer was on my iPod so I had the majority of my music on that), my music library has shrinked decently which is pretty sad. BUT! I've built up my library pretty well since both incidents *nods*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I'm bumping this thread because, frankly, I want to. This is after I went through and deleted a good chunk of the music I had on here. Unfortunately, a lot of it's not the highest quality (128 kps) because when I was 15, I was a dumb kid who valued storage space over audio quality. I also have a secondary iTunes library on an external drive that's probably got about 100 gigs of music on it. Granted, I don't listen to most of it, but I'm a digital hoarder.

Along with this, I have a modest physical music collection that was valued at roughly $300-500. There's nothing too impressive in it, but it's mostly music I like (or liked at one time) so I keep it. Though if anyone wants to buy something from it, let me know! https://www.discogs.com/user/angrytortilla/collection
he/him | a little stinker.