One Way Conversations

Hollyn's new album!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

One Way Conversations

Post by Parakeet »

Hollyn is a twenty year old who is new(ish) in the world of Christian music. I really love her songs, and now she's come out with another album. I listened to some of the songs on YouTube, then bought the whole album on iTunes. I have to say, I'm really impressed. Although a few of her songs are a bit slower than I prefer, some are really upbeat. A couple aren't directly focused on God, but she can use those type of songs to direct people to other songs that do focus on Jesus. Overall, I definitely like this album, my favorite song in it is Lovely. It's really meaningful and encouraging. Anywho, what do you think about Hollyn and her work? I'd love to hear what you have to say! :D :p ;)
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Eh, sorry to be a wet blanket... I really don't like Hollyn xD I will go check out her new album because you asked me to =p
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Connie G. wrote:Eh, sorry to be a wet blanket... I really don't like Hollyn xD I will go check out her new album because you asked me to =p
xD it's okay :p even if you don't like it that much I won't be mad or anything :mrgreen:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.