Father Gilbert

Dead Air

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

Dead Air and Silver Cord are the only ones I've heard so far. I didn't really quite understand the ending of Dead Air, though...was that voice in Gilbert's house in really the "demon"?

nn
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

It is really your belief whether that was a demon in his house. I think it was supposed to be.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

noname wrote:Dead Air and Silver Cord are the only ones I've heard so far. I didn't really quite understand the ending of Dead Air, though...was that voice in Gilbert's house in really the "demon"?

nn
Yes, the voice was a demon, the one who had been controlling the bad guy (I won't even attempt to spell his name).
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

it was very easily a demon at least for the purposes of the drama. as you can see from the drama that they try to emphasize the truth of there being demons in this world.
Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

My mom got upset when she heard Dead Air and told me not to "bring that kind of garbage into my house. They clearly have no idea what it's like to deal with demons! They're using a very serious spiritual discussion for entertainment."

[Sigh] And I thought they did a good job handling it.