Kids Korner

An audio "drama"

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Dave
Classic

Kids Korner

Post by Dave »

Has anyone heard Kids Korner? I was checking out His Kids today and it was on. It was actually quite interesting, if a little kidish. It seemed to be for the same age as The Pond, but it worked better. Also, the end credits mentioned Diane Dallbe ("But You Promised") and Phil Lollar as the writers. Have any of you heard it?

Dave
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have never heard of it. Do you have a link for me?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Never heard of it even though I listen to His Kids Radio. I'll have to check it out.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

His Kids play it on Wednesday 7:30 (8:30), I believe. The same time as DGL on Friday, only two days before. The website is http://kids-corner.org. You can download Real versions of all the shows there.

Dave
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Never heard it. :noway: :anxious:

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I'm not sure about this; but it sounds like the actor who played Sam in Red Rock also plays Grandpa Annole (I forgot the actor's name right now, but I did know it). Does anybody know the name of that actor (there was also a rumor circulating that he played a character in LB, also).

Dave
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dave wrote:I'm not sure about this; but it sounds like the actor who played Sam in Red Rock also plays Grandpa Annole (I forgot the actor's name right now, but I did know it). Does anybody know the name of that actor (there was also a rumor circulating that he played a character in LB, also).

Dave
I confess that I was the one who started the rumor on the CBH forums. I thought that the actor who played Sam in the Red Rock audios also played Mac McCullum in Left Behind. The Gap Digital website lists the actor who played Mac as Spencer Binford. Since Oasis Audio did not give any cast information I have no way of knowing if I am right or not and I do not know of any other way to find out. That was the reason I was hoping that Oasis Audio would give out the cast information.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Okay, so the actor in Kids Korner that I thought sounded like Sam is Bill Davis. If it's the same actor who played Sam, then I guess it's not the same person who was in LB.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dave wrote:Okay, so the actor in Kids Korner that I thought sounded like Sam is Bill Davis. If it's the same actor who played Sam, then I guess it's not the same person who was in LB.
I have no idea. Since Oasis Audio was nice enough NOT to release the cast information I have no way of finding out who played Sam in the Red Rock audios. Whoever the actor is he does sound like the actor who played Mac.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I would suggest e-mailing Oasis and asking them. I'm sure they would tell you.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dave wrote:I would suggest e-mailing Oasis and asking them. I'm sure they would tell you.
They should include the information, or make it known without people having to ask for it.