What browser do you use?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

What browser do you use?

Firefox
47%
Internet Explorer
41%
Safari
6%
Other
6%

Total votes: 32

Me
An original

Post by Me »

Also do a google search for the "Book of Mozilla." Some of the most hilarious parody I've ever seen.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:hilarious: It works! O:)
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I also use Firefox, thanks to the recommendation of many of my fellow citizens here! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Technically, I guess, it's IE, but it's a special SBC Yahoo version that I like a lot better.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I like firefox 'cause it's more stable and slightly faster. But, there are still some sites that work better on IE.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Incidentally... Opera's looking more and more appealing, as they've removed the free version's built in ads.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

STRYPER wrote:When I said that I use AOL's web browser, I meant that I use the software program that has my mail and internet all rolled into one. I just noticed that AOL has recently released a downloadable Web Browser to enter the race with Microsoft and Firefox.

http://downloads.channel.aol.com/browser

It uses the same engine as Netscape apparently.

Any takers? :D
The new one is based on the new Netscape, which is based on Mozilla suite, on which Firefox is based... So basically, it will be a modded Firefox.
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

i use firefox, used to use internet explorer and before that we had aol.....that was so slow.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

MSN Explorrer, now plain IE bugs the heck outa me.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Internet Explorer. Firefox is way too slow for me and IE's never let me down. Aside from tabbed browsing, there's nothing about Firefox I desire and won't sacrifice speed for tabbed browsing (which is in IE 7.0 anyway).
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

JesusFreak777 wrote:MSN Explorrer, now plain IE bugs the heck outa me.
You and MSN. ;) I use Internet Explorer.
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Shadowpaw wrote:Internet Explorer. Firefox is way too slow for me and IE's never let me down. Aside from tabbed browsing, there's nothing about Firefox I desire and won't sacrifice speed for tabbed browsing (which is in IE 7.0 anyway).
Wait, there's an IE 7? :-k
...I hate marquees.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

J-man wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:Internet Explorer. Firefox is way too slow for me and IE's never let me down. Aside from tabbed browsing, there's nothing about Firefox I desire and won't sacrifice speed for tabbed browsing (which is in IE 7.0 anyway).
Wait, there's an IE 7? :-k
It's not out yet.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I see.
...I hate marquees.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Trinarius wrote:
I can't help it! My parents got msn dsl or whatever so that's wat I use. :noway:

Besides, I DO live in Microsoft country...sorta, well all my relatives do anyway.... :-
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Tuxlover
Pilgrim

Post by Tuxlover »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Besides, I DO live in Microsoft country...sorta, well all my relatives do anyway.... :-
If you were in a barn would you eat hay?
-Tuxlover

85% of all computers have a deadly virus. It's name: Windows.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Tuxlover wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Besides, I DO live in Microsoft country...sorta, well all my relatives do anyway.... :-

Hey as long as I'm not paying I'm not complaining. O:)

COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Tuxlover wrote:

Hey as long as I'm not paying I'm not complaining. O:)
How's the hay?
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Me
An original

Post by Me »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Trinarius wrote:
I can't help it! My parents got msn dsl or whatever so that's wat I use. :noway:

Besides, I DO live in Microsoft country...sorta, well all my relatives do anyway.... :-
Ah, but you actually don't have to use the MSN stuff even if you do have MSN DSL. You can still use other browsers.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Me wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Trinarius wrote:

Ah, but you actually don't have to use the MSN stuff even if you do have MSN DSL. You can still use other browsers.
true, but this is easier, i log in once and I get my mail, msnm and a cool skin for IE, it's awesomeness \:D/