New Relient K Album Coming Soon!

Apathetic EP

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

New Relient K Album Coming Soon!

Post by EK »

Gotee Records Site
Releint K is releasing a new album with 7 tracks, only four of them are new but the other three are acoustic remakes! I cant wiat till this CD comes out on November 8th!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Apathetic Way to Be is awesome! Check it out at www.purevolume.com/relientk
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looks cool! I might get it, though maybe not because that isn't a whole lot of songs. :-k We'll see! Thanks, EK! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I think it will only cost around 5 bucks as a single CD and it will come packaged with MmhmM like Deck the Halls Bruise your hand was packaged with Two lefts dont make a right but three do.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

aaaaagh that makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw RK in concert this week. that was basically my dream come true.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I didn't know they were putting new recordings on this album! That's awesome. :D
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Relient K - they always come up with the coolest stuff! MMHMM was great but now, I'm excited about this one!!!

---
Israelites, I want an Events Organizer!!!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just got it....it has a narnia song in it! \:D/
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

My 2 favorite songs on the disc are Apathetic Way to Be and the Narnia one In Like a Lion (Always Winter).

I've not been a big fan of RK in the past, but I do like this EP. If I'm not mistaken, it releases tomorrow.

-jolly
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Ha! I knew it wasn't a coincidence that the words "Lion" and "Winter" were both in the title.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

jollyholiday wrote:My 2 favorite songs on the disc are Apathetic Way to Be and the Narnia one In Like a Lion (Always Winter).

I've not been a big fan of RK in the past, but I do like this EP. If I'm not mistaken, it releases tomorrow.

-jolly
Oh really? I went and got it monday....
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:
jollyholiday wrote:My 2 favorite songs on the disc are Apathetic Way to Be and the Narnia one In Like a Lion (Always Winter).

-jolly
The release date was 11/8.

When stores sell music before the official release date and get reported, they are banned from receiving future releases until after the release date. I'd keep the store location to yourself...

-jolly
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

yeah, I tried to buy a DVD the day before it was released at Fryes and they got really mad at whoever it was that put the DVD on the shelves.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

jollyholiday wrote:
Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:

-jolly
The release date was 11/8.

When stores sell music before the official release date and get reported, they are banned from receiving future releases until after the release date. I'd keep the store location to yourself...

-jolly
...Hmm....that store is my main media source....theres no way im disclosing the location of it.