The String Quartet Tribute to Relient K

Hilarious!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

The String Quartet Tribute to Relient K

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

I was looking up Christian music at www.purevolume.com, and I found this!

http://relientkstringquartet.thetribute ... 1/page.asp

I'm actually thinking of buying it, it sounds good, although just the idea makes me laugh.

Wish they had a preview of "In Love With the 80s"...

-JC

SUPER JEREMYCARTWOOD!!
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

cool! I'm gonna get this. do they sell it at Christian books stores?
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

i can't hear anything. ? what's wrong
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

poWerbOy wrote:i can't hear anything. ? what's wrong
Turn up your sound maybe? Or check and see if you have headphones plugged in. ;) This sounds awesome! Ill probably buy it......or see if theres a torrent. ;)
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

That is so cool. The only problem is that I'm not the kind of guy who spends a lot of money on albums and such. I'm real careful when it comes to my budget... uh... never mind. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to a clip - very fun! I like it! I would be tempted to buy it if I saw it in a local Christian bookstore! \:D/
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

ok i heard it and i love it!!! i am so going to buy it!! does anyone know when it comes out?
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

I believe it has "come out" as in I think this is more of a minor-group thing, as far as I know, you can only get it on that site. It's orderable right there for 14.98, but then again I don't know, maybe there are other places to get it! I'll probably just buy it there, I'll be your guinea pig and tell you if it was a scam. :anxious:

SUPER JEREMYCARTWOOD!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

They had a copy at Walmart... considering that we're fairly out of the way, it should be pretty widely available.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:They had a copy at Walmart... considering that we're fairly out of the way, it should be pretty widely available.
Yay! *Goes to look at local Best Buy*
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Really?

I can just feel my credibility withering away... :anxious:

In that case, I'll just pick it up at Walmart then!

SUPER JEREMYCARTWOOD!!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I showed it to my sister and she was like "oh my gosh someone read my mind". She loves relient K and plays the viola and had been wanting to do this for a school project.