The most talented music artist that no one else knows/

Inform everyone of this undiscovered talent!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Now here's a band I doubt anyone here's heard of: Lost and Found. They're a very cool band, but they take a bit of getting used to. They have sound clips on their website http://www.speedwood.com. I'd recommend them for someone who's getting tired of contemporary music. This is how they describe they're music.

"'Speedwood' is the type of music we play. People hear our concerts and immediately recognize that we are not playing Heavy-Metal music—no metal instruments. As soon as they see the piano and the acoustic guitar, they figure we must be playing "Heavy-Wood" music. This is not exactly correct. The truth is we play a type of music that is a sub-genre of Heavy Wood, known as 'speedwood.' Many people would say we have come to define the genre itself. So we felt lucky to gain the rights to the domain name of the entire genre when we decided to launch a website. Each of our three live-in-concert CD's is called Speedwood (Volume 1, 2, and 3)."
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Speedwood? That's a definite "No" I have never heard of them. They sound cool though.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz