kj-52

cds and singer

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

kj-52

Post by H34TH4R »

do u like kj-52 i waz wonderin if u know bout him, if u dont go 2 www.cbd.com and at da side type in kj-52 and u can listen 2 parts of his songs 4 free hes a christian rapper. if u like eminem u will like him. hes 1 of my all time fav singers i bet u will like him 2.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I like kj52. He's funny, and he's an awesome freestlyler.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I don't got none of his CDs. But I like da' man, and his songs are pretty groovy too.

BC
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

mitchell wrote:do u like kj-52 i waz wonderin if u know bout him, if u dont go 2 www.cbd.com and at da side type in kj-52 and u can listen 2 parts of his songs 4 free hes a christian rapper. if u like eminem u will like him. hes 1 of my all time fav singers i bet u will like him 2.
My friend just let me borrow his CD of him like this morning right? So I listened and I have to say........Ill stick with like....TobyMac and his disbanded band...DC Talk for my christian rap...and rock..
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I don't plan on listening to them/ him.

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

KJ-52's sure cool, I think I like Tobymac's music better, I've got all of Tobymac's CDs and all but one of KJ-52's. But KJ-52 seems to be more of a regular guy, somebody I can relate to, and they're both strong Christians. But yeah, overall I like them about the same.

SUPER JEREMYCARTWOOD!!
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

just go to kj52.com and listen to snips from his new album. yea he is really cool. i enjoy listening to him.
Pray for Sri Lanka.