Xanga

Anyone here have one? :-)

Here's the place for music, YouTube related videos and other visual media that doesn't quite fit in the Harlequin Theatre.

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:33 am

Trinarius wrote:I don't mean any offense to anyone here who has a Xanga, but I simply cannot stand them and will never get one (I wanted to at one time though). For one thing, I don't see the purpose of chronicling your life's events for the entire world to see, and some people do post quite a bit of personal information on there. I would rather interact with people I know well to talk about the day's events. I have much stronger feelings about issues associated with MySpace, but I'll refrain from sharing them in this thread. ;)

Wise words from a wise guy. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
I was here from the beginning
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Cash on hand: 2.62
Bank: 28.20

Postby Oba-rai » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:55 am

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Trinarius wrote:I don't mean any offense to anyone here who has a Xanga, but I simply cannot stand them and will never get one (I wanted to at one time though). For one thing, I don't see the purpose of chronicling your life's events for the entire world to see, and some people do post quite a bit of personal information on there. I would rather interact with people I know well to talk about the day's events. I have much stronger feelings about issues associated with MySpace, but I'll refrain from sharing them in this thread. ;)

Wise words from a wise guy. ;)

-Cowboy

Wise words from the wise guy... Trinarius. ^_^

I don't have a Xanga, I've debated it in the past...I have a blogger, though. Why get two? :-s

I use my blogger to talk about issues that concern me...like evolution, political stuff. It seems that the more focused stuff is on Blogger, but I say that with no animosity against Xanga or Xanga-ns. ;)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
Oba-rai

in the smoke of rank and file

Cash on hand: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Baragon » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:04 am

I've debated deleting my Xanga every since I got it... I got it last year, due to peer pressure from some friends online. ;) Most of the closer friends I know online can't IM or send e-mails every other day, so they just update their Xanga for all of their friends to see.

I refuse to post extremely personal stuff unless it's a protected post or just not posted. I'm not a fan of people putting really personal things on there. I guess I'm either too paranoid or I'm just weird, but I don't like the idea of the whole world seeing something personal to me. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Party Pooper
Baragon

Formerly... CA.

Cash on hand: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Top Crusader » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:11 am

The Top Admiral wrote:...or I'm just weird.

\:D/
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Cash on hand: 9,999,999,994,415,312.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1

Postby Baragon » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:14 am

Continental Crusader wrote:

I get the subtle hint. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Party Pooper
Baragon

Formerly... CA.

Cash on hand: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00

Postby Chandler » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:38 pm

The Top Admiral wrote:
Continental Crusader wrote:

I get the subtle hint. :(

That you shouldn't delete it! :neener:
Chandler

mosenergetika.ru

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Previous

Return to The Little Theater