What is the lamest song you've ever heard?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

poWerbOy wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
poWerbOy wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:Hm...anything by Relient K except their CHristmas song.
aaaargh HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! :hammer: :twat: :protest:
hehe!

Down with Relient K >> :demonstration:
Do the wave if you don't like RElient K >> :thewave:
grrrrr................i need back up any relient k fans out there? :bomb:

Brian: yes i think it must have been beofre my time...could you explain? i really want to know what they're talking about!!
Ah... Thundercats was a popular cartoon in the 80's... I grew up on it... and I assume EK caught reruns. ;) Lion O was the main character, if I'm not mistaken...

And out of curiosity... to those Relient K haters... have you heard the new CD? I was just "meh" about Relient K before that one (a few songs I really like, a few that were amusing, but not a big fan), but there new one has a better sound and genuine lyrics that aren't about khaki pants or such.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Brian wrote:A tie for every rap song ever conceived by humankind.
Rap, generally, isn't my favorite cup of tea. Or coffee or cola or juice either :P. It just isn't the kind of genre that is "music to my ears". So, I consider a lot of rap as "lame". HOWEVER, there is ONE song that is excluded from that mix and I LOVE it to death and it is....."Where is the LOVE?" by Black Eyed Peas...That one ROCKED!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Elrohir wrote: That may be true but please be polite to those of use who love Relient K. Impolite people who are all like "I hate so and so for no reason" are part of why I left the forums at ccmbuzz.com. I don't want to leave this site too. And Relient K is a VERY talented band. Have you read the lyrics Matt Thiesen writes? They're extremely whitty and thought-provoking. I think they deserve the popularity they have now. It might not last anyway.
What about the wave was impolite? I do not find the lyrics in the Relient K songs witty or thought-provoking. I don't think there is anything wrong or impolite with saying that. Just like saying you don't like the color green shouldn't offend me, even though I love the color green. I am not questioning their Christianity, I believe they are Christians and I'm not saying they shouldn't be a band. But I am saying I find their songs annoying.

El Fin.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Elrohir wrote: That may be true but please be polite to those of use who love Relient K. Impolite people who are all like "I hate so and so for no reason" are part of why I left the forums at ccmbuzz.com. I don't want to leave this site too. And Relient K is a VERY talented band. Have you read the lyrics Matt Thiesen writes? They're extremely whitty and thought-provoking. I think they deserve the popularity they have now. It might not last anyway.
What about the wave was impolite? I do not find the lyrics in the Relient K songs witty or thought-provoking. I don't think there is anything wrong or impolite with saying that. Just like saying you don't like the color green shouldn't offend me, even though I love the color green. I am not questioning their Christianity, I believe they are Christians and I'm not saying they shouldn't be a band. But I am saying I find their songs annoying.

El Fin.
Now now, children, let's not quarrel :shame:....
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Brian wrote: Ah... Thundercats was a popular cartoon in the 80's... I grew up on it... and I assume EK caught reruns. ;)
Meh....never underestimate the power of Cartoon Network when they need to fill a time slot!
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

jesse mccartny's "why dont u kiss her" that song is just plain old STUPID!!
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
poWerbOy wrote:
hehe!

:thewave:

plus we are getting... :offtopic: so back to the worst songs...

I also hat that rap song "Walkin like Hes HOOOoooT" it drives me crazy :mad: !

-Robo

P.S. I do like christian Rap though
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Robo wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
poWerbOy wrote:
hehe!

:thewave:

plus we are getting... :offtopic: so back to the worst songs...

I also hat that rap song "Walkin like Hes HOOOoooT" it drives me crazy :mad: !

-Robo

P.S. I do like christian Rap though
Lol. It's "Drop It Like It's Hot" and that song, no most rap songs, make me want to hurl. IT's SO annoying. Especially that new "popular" one, "My Hump"...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Witness4Jesus wrote: annoying. Especially that new "popular" one, "My Hump"...
I know! The problem with me is, I hate certain songs like that because I like them! Does that make sense? It's like, I know they are inappropriate but they get stuck in my head and I want to see them anyway. So that's why I hate that particular song...
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
I know! The problem with me is, I hate certain songs like that because I like them! Does that make sense? It's like, I know they are inappropriate but they get stuck in my head and I want to see them anyway. So that's why I hate that particular song...
yes i know what you mean. have you ever heard gwen stefani's Hollaback girl.. that one bugs me.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:

El Fin.
I geuss I just got some flashbacks to some not so pleasant memories from ccmbuzz.com. anyway, I don't have a problem with people saying they don't like something if they have a good reason. but doing the wave because you hate something without giving any good reason whatsoever is what annoys me. We choose what we like and don't like. I'd like to know why you chose not to like Relient K. I'm not trying to argue or anything, I'm just curious.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

That Ashlee Simpson song 'I danced with your boyfriend'.

and "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

poWerbOy wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
yes i know what you mean. have you ever heard gwen stefani's Hollaback girl.. that one bugs me.
I saw a really funny spoof of that the other day.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

by da way i luv rap stop dissing it. \:D/ its awsome!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

If I said I hated Relient K, I apoligize, I meant that I dislike their music. The reason I dislike their music: I find it silly and pointless and extremely annoying. I like the style ok, other pop rock groups I really enjoy, but Relient K is not one of them. Another reason I dislike them, people are always telling me I will like them and that I should like them and that I should listen to them more and discover how great they are. That also annoys me.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

just because they have cachy songs doesn't make them a good band.
Image [img]
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

mr. mellow wrote:just because they have cachy songs doesn't make them a good band.
i don't like them because they are catchy. i like them for the depth of the lyrics (i know some of y'all don't agree but i think they have deep lyrics, you just have to listen carefully) and i appreciate that Matt T writes his own music and plays PIANO!!
tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

Well, I do think all rap is horrible. All the lyrics are gross, and it's not like they can sing, so do they settle for talking really fast or something? But I think the lamest rap song, and I haven't heard it because it's not out yet, is by Kevin Federline. He's Britney Spears' husband, which already tells me I'll hate it. But on Yahoo news they had some of the lyrics, and I don't see how he'll sell one record.

"Back then, they call me K-fed
But you can call me Daddy instead
Back then, they call me K-fed
But you can call ..."

Very riduculous lyrics, and I can't even picture the guy rapping. He looks like he doesn't even know how.
"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." - Audrey Hepburn

Just a Test

/Users/tatyanafrancis/Desktop/Travel Posters/Air-Afrique--C10035768.jpeg
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Jman 009 wrote:That Ashlee Simpson song 'I danced with your boyfriend'.

and "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.
your right "my humps" is sooooooo stupid!!!it sounds like a two year old made it!!!!

-uk skater