Shakespeare

(Not Edwin's assistant)

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

I've suffered through Romeo and Juliet. Though because of disney's Gargoyles cartoon I have gotten interested in reading Macbeth and learning more about Puck.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:They had them on JEOPARDY! once and it was funny.

I will probably read a play or two for my AP English class.

-Cowboy
I remember them being on Jeopardy. They left that for the last catagory because I think it scared them.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I've suffered through Romeo and Juliet. Though because of disney's Gargoyles cartoon I have gotten interested in reading Macbeth and learning more about Puck.

Lord Sesshoumaru
I thought that Puck was from "A Mid-Summer's Night Dream," (maybe) not "Macbeth." I've never read the former, but I have read the latter.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Catspaw wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I've suffered through Romeo and Juliet. Though because of disney's Gargoyles cartoon I have gotten interested in reading Macbeth and learning more about Puck.

Lord Sesshoumaru
I thought that Puck was from "A Mid-Summer's Night Dream," (maybe) not "Macbeth." I've never read the former, but I have read the latter.
that may be where he is I'm just saying on a certin cartoon that they have a charecter named Puck which I am guessing is from shakespear. I know Puck and Macbeth aint in the same story those are just two different things. :-)

Lord Sesshoumaru