"The ToO" mosh pit?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
FluteBoy
Gold Member

"The ToO" mosh pit?

Post by FluteBoy »

Are any of you guys old enough to have listened to the rock band The Who? (I am only 23, so I'm not THAT old) I just can't help myself. I have this deep, but oddly insistant need to headbang and shout, "The ToO! The ToO!". I'm not sure why, really. Must be one of those genetic things.

Zac
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

1. Hi! Welcome to the ToO!

2. You have my favorite name! \:D/ :D

3. Why don't you come over here and se Dr. Brian! You will like him!

4. I personally dislike headbanging songs.

5. I would prefer wearing AIO and ToO shirts in public.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

FluteBoy wrote:Are any of you guys old enough to have listened to the rock band The Who? (I am only 23, so I'm not THAT old) I just can't help myself. I have this deep, but oddly insistant need to headbang and shout, "The ToO! The ToO!". I'm not sure why, really. Must be one of those genetic things.

Zac
I'm 23 as well... apparently old enough to listen to The Who. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely appreciate them.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

The Who.....Rocks. :wink:
FluteBoy
Gold Member

Post by FluteBoy »

It was just what the kids used to shout at their concerts. One guy I know said in college in the 60s he and a friend had a rock band. One night they got really rowdy in their dorm, started shouting "The Who! The Who!" and then picked up their giant amplifier and tossed it out the 4th floor window where it smashed on the gound, narrowly missing a professor who was out walking. Then they looked at each other in horror, realizing what an idiotic thing they just did. Also amps were expensive..
So shouting "The ToO!" is probably safer:)
AIO Psyche wrote:1. Hi! Welcome to the ToO!

2. You have my favorite name! \:D/ :D

3. Why don't you come over here and se Dr. Brian! You will like him!

4. I personally dislike headbanging songs.

5. I would prefer wearing AIO and ToO shirts in public.
Thanks, Aragorn!
Brian seems cool, judging by the posts of his I have read so far. I don't see why UK Sk8er Girl wants you in jail, Brian!

Oh, wait a minute. You're Faramir. Sorry. One hooded loner type looks like any other after a while. My deepest apologies. Yeah, I agree. If I am headbanging, it's generally to Irish jigs and reels, not rock songs;)
"The Orthodox Church is evangelical, but not Protestant. It is orthodox, but not Jewish. It is catholic, but not Roman. It isn't non-denominational – it is pre-denominational. It has believed, taught, preserved, defended and died for the Faith of the Apostles since the Day of Pentecost 2000 years ago."
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

They sang all the songs that the TV shows CSI use as themes.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I waaaaannnntt it, I waaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnt it, I waaaaaaaannnnt it!

You caaaaaaaaaannn't have it!

;)

Yes I like The Who. Tommy rocks too! :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.