Can't think...must ask the peoples here...

Does Elijah Wood REALLY look like Harry boy?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Does Frodo from the LotR look like Harry P. Otter from HP?

No, course not.
65%
Duh, yes!
6%
I wouldn't know, I've never seen them
No votes
I'm not sure, I've seen one but not the other
No votes
I don't care. HP is bad anyway.
29%
I couldn't care less. I don't watch movies.
No votes

Total votes: 17

Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Can't think...must ask the peoples here...

Post by Oba-rai »

Ok, first of all, I want to say that in my opinion, LotR really is good. Harry Potter is really... :- bad... ?

I had to do a director's notebook for school, and was told to cast actors into different parts. The scene: Prince and the Pauper. I was told that Daniel Radcliffe, from Harry Potter, looked like Elijah Wood, so I was going to cast Daniel as the pauper and Elijah as the prince. Come to find out, when I have to look for images to put in the notebook, I see that Daniel and Elijah don't even look like each other! ... *sigh*

What to do here...I'm almost done with the notebook, and I don't want to get another picture of Daniel Radcliffe because he does NOT look like Elijah Wood.

(Now I am tired of Elijah Wood and the other kid. EW is foulmouthed and wading through all this...has made my brain fried...)

I'm not asking for help, actually. I want to know who actually thinks Frodo looks like Harry Potter.

*pokes EW and DR in the eyes*

*pushes them out the door*

*brushes hands together*

:-D
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I had never even thought of comparing them before. The fact that Elijah is about 10 years older than Daniel doesn't help the comparison either :-s
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Aye. I had not realized that...

I'm sick and tired of celebrities now. I feel like punching them back to where they belong...at home out of the way of the cameras... ](*,) :roll: :bang:

*sigh*
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

forever_faithful wrote:Aye. I had not realized that...

I'm sick and tired of celebrities now. I feel like punching them back to where they belong...at home out of the way of the cameras... ](*,) :roll: :bang:

*sigh*
I see nothing wrong with celeberties per se, I mean most arent saved and dont know Christ, they need someone to tell them. And how is getting mad helping anything?
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Ai...sorry...

It just so happens that everyone expects girls to keel over and swoon at the feet of 'attractive' celebrities. I, for one, have decided it's just plain baloney. So I really don't like what celebrities do. I pray for them, though. I've been praying for Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortenson, Sean Astin, Liv Tyler, and the others...for a long time now...

I just hate what they stand for...a 'perfect' person with 'everything' who gets to be in the spotlight... ai... so help me... :-#
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

looks like no one here thinks they do look alike!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

STRYPER wrote:I had never even thought of comparing them before. The fact that Elijah is about 10 years older than Daniel doesn't help the comparison either :-s
same here. who's been saying that daniel radcliffe and elijah look alike? weeeeeird.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

No, they don't look alike a'tall.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I've never even heard them compared, looks wise. Some people try to put HP in the same area as LOTR, which, to me, is laughable!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

forever_faithful wrote:I just hate what they stand for...a 'perfect' person with 'everything' who gets to be in the spotlight... ai... so help me... :-#
When it comes to stuff like that..its more a problem with actresses rather then the actors..

Dont think they look alike at all. Daniel Radcliffe has longer hair and Elijah Wood has short hair [last I saw..it was almost a military cut or whatever]
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Precisely...my point is such...I will not be one of those girls who swoon at EW or DR's feet...

HP is bad anyway, why should I care? ;-) I'm just praying for the actors to become Christians... :D

Please, if anyone identifies with how I feel about celebrities in general, say so! ;-)
they may be copper,
they might be giants.