Widescreen VS Fullscreen

Which do you prefer?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Which do you prefer?

Widescreen
61%
Fullscreen
18%
Top-O-Vision
21%

Total votes: 28

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I actually don't really care. I voted widescreen, simply because the majority of the movies I have are widescreen, but I don't usually really pay attention to it that much.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I prefer fullscreen. Yeah, I know what they all say about being able to see more with widescreen, but I'd rather have the entire screen filled. Besides, fullscreen gives you the opportunity to more closely watch an individual actor's performance. :D
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Widescreen... But our TV is big enough that it doesn't really matter. I don't notice a difference until I switch the... uh.. aspect back and forth and get a comparison.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
map
Found

Post by map »

We used to have a projector so I loved widescreen. Now we just have a normal tv, so I might have to go with full screen. I don't like the top and bottom cut off too.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Their was a point in time when I didnt really care which I got. Then I got the movie I think it's called ahh yes now I recall "What a Girl Wants" (staring Amanda Bynes) and I didnt notice anything while watching it but then as I was watchign the comentary at one point Amanda is sitting in a kitchen drinking some milk in her PJ's and then the Amanda thats giving the comentary says "butt shot" and I couldnt tell. then I found the full screen pic online and of corse she was right. hence I always perfered full screen.

Lord Sesshoumaru
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

:-k

Did that make sense to anyone else? :headscratch:

Or perhaps I'm just off today :anxious:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again