Radio Theatre on SongTouch.com

Download Narnia series and other albums from the other Focus drama series

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Radio Theatre on SongTouch.com

Post by shasta »

12 Radio Theatre albums have shown up on SongTouch.com, for download!

What's nice is you can hear 30 seconds of each Track... so if there's 44 tracks like Little Women, you can hear a full 22 minutes of the drama. Pretty nice sample.

For anyone who's never heard Father Gilbert, I'd suggest checking out "Healing". Oh yeah, and the AIO episode "Suspicious Minds" is up for free (as EugeneFan mentioned recently on his topic)
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Yah! I'm glad to see that RT is now available for purchase on Songtouch. I'm especially glad to see that one can buy a seperate episode of Father Gilbert, rather than a whole set. I think they should have a sample of two or three minutes from the beginning of the drama, rather than 30 second samples for each track. If you listened to every sample, you would hear a lot of the audio drama, but not really understand it. Then if you decided to purchase it you would already know what was going to happen. Also, I don't think they should be classed under "children." A lot of FG mysteries aren't really for children, and many other RTs would bore kids.

Dave