Johnny Depp vs.

Harrison Ford!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Who do you like better?

Johnny Depp
32%
Harrison Ford
68%

Total votes: 34

Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

STRYPER wrote:In what movies? :-k
Air Force One, perhaps? I'm not sure, but I thought that that was [at least] one of his movies that demonstrated some 'heavy' language. I'm trying to remember some of his other movies, but can't... Clear and Present Danger didn't have too bad of language, I don't think.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Well, Tom Clancy movies tend to have some language. I can't think of a lot of language in any of his movies though. :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I don't remember about the Tom Clancy movies but I know for a fact that Harrison's character in Air Force One swears only once (at a dramatic part towards the end).
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

STRYPER wrote:I don't remember about the Tom Clancy movies but I know for a fact that Harrison's character in Air Force One swears only once (at a dramatic part towards the end).
It's very un-presidential to swear. ;)

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
STRYPER wrote:I don't remember about the Tom Clancy movies but I know for a fact that Harrison's character in Air Force One swears only once (at a dramatic part towards the end).
If you count using the Lord's name in vain, the count in that movie increases quite a bit. :(
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
If you count using the Lord's name in vain, the count in that movie increases quite a bit. :(
So I take it you finally saw it?

And there should be a ban on taking the Lord's Name in vain in all movies.

-Cowboy

STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Yes, I do remember now that he says "Jesus" a couple times throughout the film. Though he doesn't actually swear in taking the Lord's name in vain which is why it didn't come readily to mind...
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Captain Jack wrote:Harrison Ford..
You are a walking oxymoron!!! Your siggy AND your avatar have Johnny Depp in it, and yet you picked Harrison Ford? That's really funny.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Continental Admiral has a scar just like Harrison Ford's! :shock:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:Continental Admiral has a scar just like Harrison Ford's! :shock:
She told me that you told her to tell me that! I think that it's very cool, and is just one of the reasons that Harrison Ford rocks - because he has something in common with JessiCA! \:D/
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

there both really ugly!!

orlando bloom is 100000000 times better.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

skaterfreak555 wrote:there both really ugly!!

orlando bloom is 100000000 times better.
He plays a good elf... but sadly that's how he looks in real life. :(
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Continental Admiral has a scar just like Harrison Ford's! :shock:
She told me that you told her to tell me that! I think that it's very cool, and is just one of the reasons that Harrison Ford rocks - because he has something in common with JessiCA! \:D/
I feel... sufficiently..... special, Catspaw. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I feel... sufficiently..... special, Catspaw. ;)
You're welcome, Jessica! \:D/ My life has meaning and purpose again! *really hopes that Jessica was being sincere, not sarcastic and mean* :(